Isekai Cheat Magician

Aggregator gang
it almost feels like these mangaka's are getting lazy. Chapters are getting shorter every time now.

Fed-Kun's army
I could only get maybe halfway through chapter 3? It's so eh and just filled with nothing but cliche's not even done well.

Dex-chan lover
Ugg there's nothing likable about this manga. The 2 main MCs are both completely cliche. The villains are cartoonish. The wold is un-interesting. And of ch12 there's still no plot to speak of. How are there 8V of this blandness? I don't see why this would be chosen for a manga/anime adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
3 months, for a boring fight scene that's far from being done. I'm done. Not worth it.

Dex-chan lover
lolol, I imagined the voice as an deep old geezer one, then that loli appears haha.

Dex-chan lover
@Nekoya-Sensei maybe they are valuing their time more and are still getting the same pay per vol/chap or w.e so they say fuck it and make it shorter? Any manga which releases monthy and has less than 16 pages ain't worth the time to remember because its generally too short to be memorable. Already its hard enough to remember multiple stories accurately when the releases are so fucky.

Is there any reader here who has read the novel?
Need some clarification on a major plot point that might have happened in the novel. It has caused quite some chaos on the raw manga sites.

apparently the elf gets raped by a major villian

Did it really happen or was it troll bait?

i'm speachless, the author is either a master at insulting his readers intelligence or he's just shit at his job.

either way, you'd have to write a whole essay to convey how amateurish this manga is.

AND to top it all off, an anime is in the making.
wtf is going on? who is willing to pay money for this?
i'm confused...

Dropped.
Mainstream OP MS, Harem Troupe, No story, lot of plot holes and bad storytelling.

Contributor
Followed.
Hipster OP MS, Harem Troupe, Deep story, no plotholes and great storytelling.

LMAO, MC get power enough to wipe a country and still can't beat an elemental beast.
Dropped. Author is just insulting reader while give false infos and totally dumb ass at how to use power. The battle just now is a proof of how bad he is.
It's the first time i have seen just a stupid battle with explanation and still feel like they are dumbass.

Double-page supporter
@Kazouie can’t believe out of all the isekai that are out there for some reason someone thought this one deserved an anime adaptation....smh

I really just want to drop this but I just need to know HOW BAD this could possibly get. It isn't even 'bad-good' it's just awful in so many ways.

What makes it even worse is that I didn't even realise the female lead stopped being a main character alongside the male protagonist.

Aggregator gang
want this manga to be renamed to "isekai shit magician" to put it on par of the writing level.

Fed-Kun's army
Sweet Jeebus Bojangles, that was terrible. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Users who are viewing this thread