Isekai Cheat Magician

@JakeRay the whole sniping thing is being discussed as it has been a long time thing among scanlators to not steal each others projects but then again it also has been a long time thing that a project is considered dropped after 3 months of inactivity

I was really excited for this series when it began but now....the characters have barely been established, we don't have a strong sense of the world, AND YET, they have already been drawn into some shadowy conspiracy. It's moving too quickly, skipping steps. The characters powers just feel broken. Won't drop it yet but I really hope the characters become more defined cause....this is kinda boring.

cas

The villains are so cartoon-like in their evil for evil's sake ways, it turns me off completely. Too many bad isekai cliches starting to add up on this one.

wait why don't the villians care that taichi killed the beast in one stroke and act like they can take the girls away when he is there?

I am not sure but this art is similar to higurashi , which is a loli-yandere-fest ? manga ...

While i am almost 80% agree with the most of negative comment , i find it if i stopping to care about the fishing shytty writing , at least i can enjoy this manga . and that will apply to most of the shytty isekai manga/wn/ln .

Imma really sucker for not so busty female elves , even more so if she is on straight-ponytail (what is the name of her hair-style ?) like the current cover

Gonna drop this for now, hopefully it picks up later. Not really feeling the character dynamic, and the interactions are of them just getting OP.

Too fast, too soon.

what's with these spelling&grammar errors like "relife" instead of relief and "catched" instead of caught?

Dex-chan lover
Funny how they completely disregard Taichi... Who killed the thing without breaking a sweat... but concentrate on the two girls...
You'd think if someone was going to foil your evil plans, it'd be Taichi, so they should prioritize him over anyone else...

Bizarre plot twists, sudden bloodiness...

Also, artist bungles the perspective a lot. And weird shit galore such as beheading a monster with a 2 meter neck, using a tiny dagger.

Chinese-comic level randomness

Une traduction en français s'il vous plaît J'ai lu se un peut se manga et il a l'air génial

I'm not sure if It's just bad translations or if the plot is THAT inconsistent, but.. On the chapter the MCs go register on the guild and get their powers measured It's said that no one in that world can use more than one element, and that there are "no exceptions" to that rule.. And then on the next chapter we have the elf girl saying that she and the depraved sensei can use 2 and 3 elements respectively, and by chapter 5 that loli mage says "only one in over 200000 have such talent" referring to people who can use all 4 elements.. WTF?
Plain generic story, OPness from main characters and clichés aside... I just can't get over one thing, the inconsistency.. And what I mentioned above is just one of the many I noticed. :s

PS: Didn't use the character's names because even those are inconsistent. lol

EDIT:
After finishing it up to chapter 10 I'm oficially putting this on hold.. I won't drop just yet because I'm curious about how the author will shit the plot further. lol
And seriously, is this thing REALLY gettting a anime? I will never understand japanese people..
If this at least had good fanservice It'd be understandable, since japenese people do love their fanservice, but this thing can't even do that right.. :s

Double-page supporter
I don’t know what possessed a studio to make an anime adaptation of this isekai....

Aggregator gang
arent these villains a rehash of the girl and priest from season one Overlord

Double-page supporter
While I might like the genre, I am concluding that this is an attempt to make the most generic isekai imaginable. With a title like that, they aren't even hiding it. It reflects a complete lack of imagination or inspiration.

I read what exist so far hoping that they'd add SOME novel aspect... nope. At least not so far. Perhaps the lack of any novel aspect is itself novel... I have never found one before THIS generic. Everything else has SOMETHING... even those I'd describe as objectively terrible.

This manga can be describe with this simple words...

"No shit Sherlock".

The English is absolutely atrocious. They desperately need proofreading or quality checking. There's basically not one correct sentence and some of them straight up make no sense...

Power Uploader
valhallascans doesnt even upload it on their web. then whats the point of delay :(

Users who are viewing this thread