Isekai Cheat Magician

Dex-chan lover
That synopsis was the most generic thing I've ever read. I swear, an AI generates these Isekai WNs now as an aggregate of everything that's doing well.

God damnit, stop winking all the time. Who does that? It looks dumb as hell, compared to how the rest of the art is pretty decent.

Tcch.. The story so far is not bad. but seriously the MC attitude is annoying. its just my personal feeling. and then WTF with those wink, is it a trademark on this manga ? beyond saving i think.

Why was my previous (second comment) comment deleted?

Would be nice if mods sent a message with an explanation in the future.
Otherwise, what would be the point of using a forum, if ones posts can just get cut out without notice?

Contributor
See, that's what I don't get. Why a series about this, of all things? It has nothing unique going for it.

Power Uploader
@JakeRay Some comments were accidentally deleted when site owner merged comment into forum system, maybe that was the case.

Average person gets transported to another world > get cheats and become OP > starts whining and want to go back to the world where they are average.

Dex-chan lover
Powerful enough to get away "scat-free", huh? Now, if only he were powerful enough to get away scot-free.

Dex-chan lover
So did the assassin from the last chapter die or did they simply not address the fact that they captured her?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's the blandness of the protagonists but I have even less interest in this than most isekai. Even an edgelord or a revenge plot is more entertaining than this.

Group Leader
@Kobester11 it's not sniping, we are doing this series from 0, and readers can choose what version to read, also manga is property of nobody unless someone gets the licenses to translate it, it's just fan made.
If you want to talk by pm, you can do it through discord, maybe we can even do a joint Lalo#8500

Users who are viewing this thread