Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi

Fed-Kun's army
It's kind of hard to tell if this manga will escalate through the whole thing, or get an abrupt end like another adventure manga with the same concept (supported by trivia) got axed for: stopped escalating. There's just a limited amount of things that trivia can show is all. Nonetheless, I think it's a decent read. On a side note, I never knew the harem tag could be found without a romance tag with it.

Contributor
While the harem tag is probably decently deserved (simply on the merits of: Guy gets surrounded by girls who idolize him, no other men in sight, some subtext)...

...this is actually pretty tame and laid-back and is mostly actually about cooking and eating, camping and exploring.'

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari idolize what? She's hurt he helped him so she just acts nice to him

He also keeps showing her new tech. Also 2 girls dont make a harem

Bushcrafting the isekai. After Not!Putin, Izakaya, and Magical Girl subcultures... what's next, exporting figure skating to isekai? (Now I wonder if this had been done and it slipped my mind)

Contributor
@Freestyle said:
idolize what? She's hurt he helped him so she just acts nice to him
He also keeps showing her new tech.

I'm not sure what you're confused about. :/ "Idolize what?" Him, of course! Whether you, subjectively, feel that their appreciation of the antagonist is justified or not is completely besides the point of what I was saying, or so I feel.

(I mean, broadly speaking, having a bunch of girls be into a guy for no apparent reason is just the hallmark of a lazily-written harem (which most are, because why the heck bother if you're going low-brow anyway); a better-written story would ostensibly make all the relationships feel real and believable but, while that would make for better writing, it wouldn't make anything less or more a harem.)

Also 2 girls dont make a harem

This much is true. Mind, I'm going to be genuinely a bit amazed if these are the last girls to join the party, but I suppose I am getting a bit ahead of myself there. (I'm not going to remove the tag on this count, at any rate, on the assumption that whoever added it knows more about the immediate future of this series than I do.)

35199.jpg

even with isekai i didn't like i never really found myself just skipping through chapters before -
i made it as far as ch.9 but no story sighted....
-everything was pretty much throw away (not important to advance a story, if there is one) .
-the intro for the 3 characters itself was just lazy, and their designs are beyond generic.

+the art itself isn't bad but its totally wasted on this (story?)

the only worthwhile thing about reading this was to discover the limit of bad isekai that i can handle.

dungeon meshi is a FAR better read than this if you want food fantasy

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

honestly thismanga is weak, it gets pretty tedious and boring how they detail every cooking step(ok, it's in the manga title i'll agree to that) all the while the story does not progress almost anything.
I find myself skipping pages left and right waiting for some story progress or advance, i mean that other isekai with the farmer guy advanced at a breakneck pace compare to this and much more enjoyable to read.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t about the story; it feels more like a Yuru camp kind of thing in the first place, so if you are here for the story then you may be disappointed But if you are reading this for pure enjoyment of the characters interacting within the setting then you will get some excitement out of it. 9/10

Edit: more chapters please.

Dex-chan lover
is this like that other series where the MC is a mega farmer with like a Sharpness X hoe?

I swear, reading this series is like I'm basically seeing every primitive technology video out there.

Users who are viewing this thread