Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi

Dex-chan lover
Wow, another isekai/cheat/trash manga! How is it that every talentless quack tries to break the norm in the exact same way? "I bet nobody ever though of making the hero overpowered right from the start!"

Instead of this crap, here are a few manga, where an overpowered protagonist works (they are incomplete, but worth a read):

Her Summon - The best looking Isekai I've read so far. And even with his OP powers the MC just barely manages to not fail, proving that an OP MC can work, for example with an equally OP quest for him.

The Other World Doesn't Stand a Chance Against The Power of Instant Death - Here the MC is literally invincible. So the story leans into this by making him a calm an boring person, in a crazy world, filled with hundreds of heros, all with cheat abilities. It's a much better deconstruction of the isekai genre.

FFF-Class Trashero - Here all the power in the world can't help our MC, in fact it makes it even "worse". It has a lot of black humor, but it's very fun.

This manga is refreshing and fun to read! The survival part makes it even more thrilling and entertaining to! All in all it has the perfect blend of leisure, adventure and thrill, and maybe a little bit of romance.

@divisainath112 no.. it would have inticated that it's dropped, but any translators out there, are you willing to pick this series up bc i is very interesting?!

This manga takes a long time to launch a simple chapter and will probably be canceled before the story gets anywhere

Hmm, it's already 5 months and no update.

Here's few pages of the next chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 18: The young archbishop
Page 1
uS7QPGB.jpg

Page 2
LFtBeuo.jpg

Page 3
xYwRQCD.jpg

Page 4
Ext59re.jpg

Page 5
7nfn0p0.jpg

Page 6
7CeuEo6.jpg

Page 7
sxafN0W.jpg

Page 8
eJe4lRH.jpg

Page 9
NQBGOLU.jpg

Page 10
whp08MS.jpg

Page 11
JyioqNK.jpg

Page 12
WvpEfz2.jpg

Page 13
WPIXtu6.jpg

Page 14
K7UuqCb.jpg

Page 15
3QyDLra.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So is this a good read? I love my Isekai but never tried this one for some reason

Fed-Kun's army
A Japanese high school student interested in food of course he is.

Dies in a traffic accident of course he did.

Rescue fair maidens in distress to feed them and build up his harem of course he will.

I don't even need to read to know it's trash, there's even the combo isekai + slice of life + cooking. I have never seem a good result from this mix.

Users who are viewing this thread