Isekai Courtroom -Rebuttal Barrister-

The court scenes are sloppy and hard to parse, while the villains are almost comically evil; their crimes seem to be for shock value. Any questions concerning motivation are explained immediately, preventing anything in the way of mystery or moral ambiguity.

It's Phoenix Wright but dumb and with more underage fan service.

Dex-chan lover
I quite like it, even with all it's flaws, it still is a fun read with much service :)

Dex-chan lover
It's true, this is an even clumsier Ace Attorney. They don't even do anything creative with the isekai setting, it's just a weak source of drama because the author selectively uses modern law. You'd think a divine mandate wouldn't leave wiggle room for things as basic as civil rights and child labor.

Dex-chan lover
Pub. status: Completed

its reallly end like this? of just the other chapter not trad? because 9 chapter in midle of a arc its stupid

this is look down lof aw system

and as a barrister shouldn't show more affection towards other but law it self

but it;s fine i guess

it;s isekai manga anyways ?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Turns on ~Pursuit~ Cornered.
Reads manga.
Profit.

Dex-chan lover
This bothers me a bit. The in-universe lore recognizes the presence of a god and yet the first to receive god's chosen one is the state. What's more, the god claims that the world doesn't do well due to the strife the world has so then what's the point of implementing the law when mere mortals preside as judge? Even worse, the authority figure is revealed to be in an unstable position so what worth does he have?

I was honestly prepared and expecting that the law implementation would take a while before it fully takes effect but it seems Japan's law are so simple even medieval nobles could just ace it without problems.

this guy is a fkin pssy, gonna kill yourself, because somebody says something about you? Just fkin stupid.

Aggregator gang
I hate how everyone in that kingdom is so well versed in japans laws despite it being like what, a damn month since it was implemented? Shiiba spends years perfecting his knowledge and these fuckers are like "lol i read all the laws yesterday try me bitch". Like they're pretty good at japanese law right? not perfect but way better than they should be tbh.

monkey123 asking the real questions lmao.

I didn't expect good writing from this, but it's entertaining enough to see the protagonist struggle in these ace attorney-like cases. 1000 times folded nippon legal system. I think it'd be interesting if a top tier prosecutor from Japan also got isekai'd eventually as well.

Users who are viewing this thread