Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
42521593140_7d1d30b75d_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I won't allow it. Only a vengeful white cat lady shall marry the prince. Ops, wrong manga.

Dex-chan lover
As an artist, I just want to say that the walking panel at the top of page 5 was superbly done. I have to wonder, did they use a photo reference? What a good flow...

Dex-chan lover
Here we go with this Japanese people can't say no trope again. She clearly hates the idea but just lets them do whatever they want with her just for the sake of forcing drama.

well the shop does have a former knight working as a waiter, and if the queen hears about this, well that would be interesting events

Aggregator gang
Is Karen being isekai'd too? Lol and who is the ML if we have one??? I got confused as far as i read this manga, i don't feel any romance other than Risa's love to cooking 😂 and thank you for the update!

@No1KenKaku You ever indebted to someone before, especially when thrown into unknown place, taken care of into a loving family, your dream granted and wish to pay them back someday? If not, I understand. The marriage is just a talk atm, not set in place yet.

Dex-chan lover
@erryky she isn't indebted to the prince though? She already have a very lucrative position she is working towards that she could pay back the noble family with. One that won't require her to give up pretty much everything that matters to her, like what would happen if she was forced to be the queen. And it's on the fast track to being in place now that she didn't say anything to stop it.

Supporter
"i won't allow it" is like some for of Lèse-majesté no?
like, right?

Dex-chan lover
She is right, how could you make someone that knows so little about this world your queen. That's always a strange point in these stories

Its confidential so lets shout it in public. What a fucking great idea now everyone knows and it will be harder to just cancel it now. Her stupid action only made the situation worse for her.

Aggregator gang
I really hope Risa refuses in the end.

Because if people stop to think about it, becoming Queen would mean stopping as someone who makes delicious food.

Users who are viewing this thread