Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - To The Other World

Aggregator gang
so edgy...
like... indian/mexican/thirdworld telenovela that's usually exaggerates bullying of the"weak" by the oligarchs/strong/rich/goodlooking to make money of the poor viewers that have inferiority complexes...

man this weed is gooood...
10/10

Dex-chan lover
sure hope this will have regular release, be it every week or month or wadever i sure hate to see title i got invested in got drop or the series just straight up got axed

Dex-chan lover
LN Vol 4 came out Dec 2019.
https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/321904000835/

Typical Isekai revenge novel, its gonna probably not gonna be translated that often, ALSO... if that dude in the cover is MC, then HOLEEE SHIET HE HOT

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty usual stuff, mega bully blubb like always... but damn, boy on cover looks... meoooooooow 😏(need to change the MC to that quick, gimme some sugar :x xD)

Seems to be missing at least one page in between tho?

Love the story. If the guy in the cover is the mc then boy am I in for some sweet revenge.
@siu yes there is a missing page

pages 13, 14, and 15 are missing (checked the raw)
nevermind, it got fixed. Thanks for the quick response!

I hope they are going to flesh out the story, I mean I can't care about his revenge if this bully-bingo is already the peak of forced empathy. Is there any LN-reader able to give us some insight?

Users who are viewing this thread