Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - To The Other World

@Firstborn japan is not like america
its hard to find a single firearm ovr there.
but ofc if he want to learn he can make a flintlock pistol to kill them
he can make his own flintlock and gunpowder but its kinda risky

Dex-chan lover
@Authn I mean, the family kinda is. More importantly, he literally was fired that afternoon, and he's still in high school, so bit early to be throwing the NEET tag on the guy

Supporter
The story can be interesting, but only if he don't change much an stay a small ugly (he can stop being fat...) MC... Too much "I was ugly/disabled/stupid/fat/etc... and I became a hooker!" stories -_-'

Dex-chan lover
Wow that family in unrealistically evil. Most evil parents (in more realistically written stories) would always believe, they are doing the benevolent/right thing for their child, even if that thing is psychological or physical abuse. Or they would at least see their child as some sort condamnable hooligan/danger for the rest of the family. Something that justifies their action. "Not to baby him any longer, even though parents helping their children to at least finish school is the standard". is not a good enough reason. They would come up with something they would believe themselves.

Something like,
"I'm at my wits end. Our eldest son always gets wind up in fights. He's not even trying to better himself. Even his younger sibling are effected. They had to talk him out of trouble. Doesn't he realize how dangerous that is? Doesn't he really care?"
"I believe he doesn't care at all. He even got fired. When he got himself a job, I hoped he'd change, but I guess lazy is lazy. We'll use this to educate him and throw him out. Maybe when he realizes how tough society is, he'll learn."
"Won't he lose the house?"
"I guess we'll have to buy his debts out and buy it ourselves (At a good price, that is.), before our family loses it. That money that good for nothing fool's deeds (Buying food and stuff. Deeds like living.) will cost us. We are way too good to him."
...you get the idea.

At least that bully + gang seems halfway "decent". Nothing over the top out of the world. Just greedy, horny bastards.

Fed-Kun's army
Do you people never get tired of this shit ?
A while ago, I decided to read from time to time what's popular/hot on here, and there's just so much isekai.
With game mechanics.
And a loser MC getting OP powers.
And somehow showing strength of character he never had back in the real world.
And a convenient skill explaining the way the new world work to the MC.
And one, or several 10/10 girls who'll very quickly be head over heels for the MC.
And a bunch of assholes who'll get beat down by the MC.
And so on, and so forth...

Like, don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong about wish fulfillment, but why do people keep what's essentially the same thing over and over again ?
I mean, I know that most stories essentially boils down to the same 5 stories, but most authors work enough on the details and use them as an opportunity to share a message, which is why two stories in the same genre can leave a completely impression.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, getting a lot of psychologists in the comments lol
We are basically at chapter 1, so it’s normal that there’s not much accomplishment except for his courage to help the girl (WHEN NOBODY ELSE OPENED THEIR FUCKING MOUTH!). Fr, few ppl will actually help someone being harassed in the streets.
Pace is good, the guy has a lot of room to improve himself which is what is interesting in a manga. Not your fav, « I’m over the top since chap1 p1 » shit. I just hope It will not be all at once, like he steps inside the other world and Bim! he’s god level.
The fact they show his hardships and bullying make us feel empathy for the character (except for 12yo dickheads who think they too cool to feel empathy) and root for his development.
A used and reused recipe but a recipe that works every time.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>gets beaten up like a simp and a 10/10 girl he "saved" immediately shows interest

Yeah I can see where this is going and I want none of it

Fed-Kun's army
@Asta lol, when it comes to self-insert wish fulfillment manga, never underestimate that shit people will read just to self-insert. Prime tags for that desperation is isekai + romance/harem or romance involving milfs and underage boys (who cares about fcked up romance, as long as they can self-insert then it's all perfectly fine) -_-

All that just means authors don't have to care about being interesting/unique or actually trying that much as the same generic trash will get popular anyways. Usually they will just focus on having good art and some sort of gimmick, like this manga does, so despite being generic they are going to be popular with the intended self-insert audience :/

if MC has actual character growth this will be good. if its just "system" growth then he will just remain trash

Fed-Kun's army
He has the Skill teleport i Hope he Can in the Future back to his own world and Kick afew asses

Dex-chan lover
'Only those designated can use the doors'

...Hmm
If it was me, I would find some really inhospitable , hostile or dangerous places then keep them in mind.
Then, follow the bullies, and when one of them is alone and about to pass through a door, quickly replace that door with a dimensional door and send them to one of those places.

Even if they were to suspect me for doing, what could they prove, except if it happens to every guy that does something to me, which shows a connection not that i'm responsible for it?

Dex-chan lover
Redeemed at the last moment due to the turn of events. Followed.

Dex-chan lover
Will follow the manga, intro seems to be the same as every other isekai

Users who are viewing this thread