Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - To The Other World

Dex-chan lover
the moment that the school bully even goes as far to make you fired from work is also the time to stab the shit out of him/them

very minor spoilers about the kind of manga this is:

For those wondering the "revenge" part is only in Vol 1 of the LN. Also this has quite a bit of comedic parts so bare that in mind. Also almost ticks every generic isekai things, even though he is not "stuck" in the other world.

Dex-chan lover
For real though, if you're always getting hit, it's not uncommon to develop a rebellious and violent trait yourself.

A guy who's lived his whole life as a physical and verbal punching bag but still manage to get a hold of his wits and never throw a punch back. Dunno if I should be disappointed at a level 9000+ loser, or should be impressed that he's over 9000 and has the shounen willpower to be that much of a loser.

That said though, this is a wish fulfillment genre. It's irrelevant either way.

Fed-Kun's army
This isekai doesn't seem like anything new but I'm not mad. I feel really bad for him. I hope you live a happy life in another world, dude! And I hope misery comes back to ruin those assholes and teach them a lesson!

Aggregator gang
For once, the NEET MC isn't as obnoxiously pathetic as usual and the "evil" people around him aren't edgy over-the-top.

Liu

And why did he stop training? Ya he's a loser. typical loser getting good things happening to him.

Dex-chan lover
@Kryspy_Kreme: Based on the setting, it seems like MC would be traveling between both his original and the other world (with a way to go back and forth between the two). So, he won't permanently be living there.

Guess MC's Grandpa was also a Isekai Traveler, and might have a similar past like MC.

The premise is cliche but its isekai so its just the usual but they tried to fit every plot into this introduction story like they are forcing a car go through a tiny door

@Liu wow stop training = loser??? Looks like we have a real life tough guy here..... well on the internet at least

Dex-chan lover
You know this is one story I think where the MC actually trips and hits his head ad he's hallucinating the isekai

@Liu there was a reason in the WN not sure if they will mention it in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread