Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - To The Other World

If the author made a wholesome story about the mc getting better with his daily life it would be pretty good manga instead a generic isekai manga where the mc will get a harem.

Double-page supporter
bruh why is the police always so useless in manga, like you have a phone, video them beating you up and get them arrested

Fed-Kun's army
shucks... if my grand child was in this kinda situation... man id be screaming at my children for their lack of support for the poor kid... also imm a humble the shit outa my other grand children if they where dicks to each other...

Dex-chan lover
@puppeto4 Yeah, this felt very forced and artificial. Of the pitiful edge isekai beginnings, "Ubau Mono Ubawarerumono" is one of my favourites because it's so simple and dirty. You could actually imagine it happening with totally broken drunkards and drug abusers.

Another one of those - ugly fatso becomes ikemen in another world and gets harem 😑

Double-page supporter
im on page 7 and i swear to fucking god if this kid gets isekai'd and hes suddenly hot im killing myself

Aside from him having absolutely nothing similar to his family, the author is like saying that the abody he was born without his concern is a shame and he can't be a proper human if he doesn't change that appearance to a handsome guy
Way to go

this is my theory, i think the person who can open the another world door is only those who has the title "the master of doors". So that's why his Grandpa was waiting for his death and so the MC could get the title.

Edit: Nevermind it has been explained in chapter 2

Users who are viewing this thread