Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - To The Other World

To all you asshats that say he just needs to eat less, exercise more, etc. Life ain't that simple.

My friend's youngest brother was also shorter and thicker than all his brothers. He ran, ate healthy and did all the other things, but the weight didn't come off.

Until he was around 14 and a real life isekai god took pity on him. Within 2 years he grew taller than his bros, and gained enough muscle mass to destroy everyone who'd picked on him. Never increased his workout routine. His body just decided to change.

Two lessons here. First, don't pick on the short fat kids. Second, the human body is complex. Don't think "by just doing this" that something will change.

Fed-Kun's army
Is the Page 5 deliberately blank? And did you just all "went out" in what? a span of 1 week? a whole day? Change is a slow process you impatient fat fuck. Where's your determination? I only saw that when you want to save that cute chick. So you only do things your dick wants eh?

Edit: I take it all back.
Apparently, everything is possible when you're an Isekai MC.

I feel bad for MC, his parents hate him and so do his brothers, Grandpa is a real hero, probably was actually an isekai hero as well though lmao

Aggregator gang
Bruh even his own sibling? Surprising to see he didn't go crazy and try to off them or himself.

You know what would be an interesting concept just take the basic isekai protagonist this one for example have them go through their usual shit life beginning then have them get hit by a truck and die and thats the end of the story. Easy one shot

bruh he ugly in the beggining but the more u see him somehow... ujst somehow... he starts looking better...

How could they pick on the poor boy, he’s absolutely adorable... his siblings look like they could use a sandwich like their just sticks yuck.

Lucky them this doesn't look like a revenge manga, how unfortunate.

Users who are viewing this thread