Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Curiosity

Power Uploader
There, much better than last chapter's shit. And no, I won't be grateful to someone who's rude, didn't put the least effort in something, made said thing horribly, robbed it from people who worked hard, made fun of their work, didn't credit them, insulted us, and didn't even call us by the correct nationality.
At least don't be an asshole, say you translated from another version, even if it has a bad quality and no effort with those white rectangles everywhere and bad fonts/sizes and we'll be okay with it.

Sry for those shitty ass redrawings though, I never had to deal with that in the 2 mangas I translated, I suck at drawing and these are too "detailed" to get something good out of smudging.
They're actually a good chunk of the reason as to why this took me 14h to translate, one of the pages took me 50min alone.

27.7MB->13.4MB->6.60MB (.png compression record)

Dex-chan lover
Strange, why is there a kid with a foreign language up and about in the middle of Japan? That's weird.

As for the MC, no longer the fat dude who gets picked on. He's the monster that'll show everyone what for.

Dex-chan lover
@hyoretsu: Whoa. Well, best to let it out I guess. I missed the drama but for what you said, maybe for the best...
And don't worry about the redrawing. For a single-person translation is more than enough.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still waiting for a scanlator named "FUCK DRAMA" that just translates any manga being fought over by other scanlators

@DianaNites
maybe his grandpa is tired of killing and he literally cant die in other world so he decide to die of old age in his cozy home

Fed-Kun's army
I think. I think. The translator put in too much time & effort. I respect your hard work but I think it's unnecessary. You should instead focus on martial arts.

Users who are viewing this thread