Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Curiosity

Power Uploader
@GodGinrai @jimmyclear I like to call that bullshit
@welcome2atlantis I feel ya bruh
@Lolipop_Candy @Tych I'm planning to do that actually, it's technically done already but you can barely get a gist of what's going on. Imma just rest for a bit since I did basically nothing else for the last 2 days and not rush it too much this time
@alidan Thx senpai! Though how do people put that border around text? I thought of doing that like those amateur scanlations that translate over the kanji, but it'd help when placing text over drawings too, especially black ones

Dex-chan lover
Anyone got a link for light novel?

Thanks in advance, couldn't find anything

Dex-chan lover
@hyoretsu the guy who translated 2 is a retard I think he did it as either a joke or he snipes I am not sure which but he is basically a google translator no chapter he does should be read seriously

Fed-Kun's army
@hyoretsu - I've not messed with typesetting much but I know in Gimp you can achieve something like that effect by selecting text on one layer, growing the selection by a few pixels and then filling that selection on an intermediate layer with your border color. That's probably the dumb thumb fingered donkey approach though, I'm sure there's some way to do it in a single operation.

Thanks for the translation
Looks like I'm still a sucker for OP MC troupe and bookmark

@kaminomikan rather than 'discard' it's more like 'clueless'. The MC thinks he lost a ton of weight because he gained skills and levels. In page 3 it's shown how he couldn't look at himself and his face in the mirror because he broke it. He's under the impression that he is still ugly.
@Kizuro yeah I'm glad it didn't go that way, but I'm seeing a girl on that poster so we can't be sure just yet. We'll find in in the next few chapters I guess.

Contributor
Honestly his grandfather could helped him all this time but he just let him suffer, no wonder his children are trash.

Double-page supporter
@izaya_onisai either that or the grandfather trying the 'tough love' teaching so this one didnt end up like the other sibling and abuse the inheritance when he got it....
would you think what will happen if he become like his shitty sibling and get all this equipment ? well...

Fed-Kun's army
@hyoretsu its not as obvious as it use to be so I had to look it up
again, assuming you use photoshop
on the text layer, go to its layer, right click it, and go to blending option
in there go to drop shadow
Turn spread to 100%
turn off global light,
turn opacity to 100%

and from here it's all 'to taste' or whatever looks good,

There is likely some other things you can do too, like getting a texture for a textured color and then when you do the blending instead of it being flat, it blends in a bit better, but the clone stamp tool should fix that

Just remember, make the image 200-300% bigger
typeset
then do the editing
You know what's covered, and what needs to get covered that way, this is just so you don't piss effort away on something you don't need to.
If you are going to stick with this, a good thing to do is spend no more than 5 minutes per page getting text off it, and what I mean by this is normal text that requires no redraw, if this is taking more than 5 minutes to do that, there is a way to do it faster that you don't know, try looking into it or asking around, some jobs like page 2, you shouldn't even bother attempting it unless you have a tablet or you have a good grasp of the pen tool, that said what you did is good, but I believe this is also the page that took an hour just looking at what was redrawn.

I also suggest that any text that goes over something that may get redrawn, add a shadow to it, this will likely minimize your work while also not looking out of place if not abused, and be easier to read in many cases.

Dex-chan lover
...Forget about hunting monsters, I'd farm the hell out of that garden....

Power Uploader
kami-sama, I just hope the releases will be consistent 🙏

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98

https://mangadex.org/title/30686/isekai-shoukan-sareta-ga-kyousei-soukan-sareta-ore-ha-shikatanaku-yaseru-koto-ni-shita

Dex-chan lover
you really should graduate to a better font lol. but good release as always so thanks

I was hoping the theme was self improvement and not some isekai power fantasy again

Users who are viewing this thread