Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Curiosity

Dex-chan lover
Urgh! Extreme Mary Sue story? Feels like it's going to get super boring very soon. I want to see what will break the camel's back for this one.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, this would be a lot better if he carried out the same course of action, maybe spent more time studying and training, and was SLOWLY rewarded for it. The other one with the chubby guy and the reverse isekaied chubby summoner girl is much better for that. Wished that one was slower with the girl's weightloss though.

Dex-chan lover
didn't like that he discarded his real appearance quickly, but like the cheat part. that's how a cheat should work, making you op from the start.

So far I like it.. But typically at this rate, the author tries too much and makes it a slog to read. Hopefully that won't be the case.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: The price to pay for all of these amazing abilities is..."The curse of 1 inch"

😂

Dex-chan lover
@hyoretsu
I wish you retranslated the 2nd chapter. The Japanese raw is available in LoveHeaven website. I don't mind mediocre typesetting and editingg as long as the translation is awesome. Except if I buy from official store, I expect everything must be good quality.

Yes I agree with you, doing an asshole job like that one is not deserve any "Internet Poin", you have right to snipe their job.

Fed-Kun's army
@hyoretsu
assuming you use photoshop or something remotely similar, the clone stamp tool is a godsend for doing background work
now, here is my suggestion going forward if you want this to take as little time as possible, typeset first, this way you know what needs to be redrawn and what can be left alone/have a white background. most people don't like white boxes, sure, however, if there is a small border for the text, it not only makes it easier to read, its also easier to do. Note the outline on the text second page in the raw, you could probably quite easily have done that or something like it, and it would have covered up a bit of the more pain in the ass redraw bits. granted on that page I may have opted for smaller text at the bottom because there is no way, without a skilled redrawer, to not affect the art.

I should also mention, if you don't know, when you do the editing and until you release it, scale the pages by 200-300%, this helps with drawing as smaller mistakes when you scale back down tend to fade away and look more like they were always there.

other then that, just know what needs to be worked on and what doesn't, it will make your life a lot easier

Dex-chan lover
lol

“Hell Slime Jelly”
“Coffee-flavored Jelly”

Ah yes, the flavor is an important part of the item description...

Supporter
So far so good, the MC doesn't suddenly turn into a Male Alpha that can do anything and got all the girls with him being turn into a big A-hole. I await the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread