Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Curiosity

Dex-chan lover
Gah. Ok. I need more of this. Like all of it. It looks like it could fun, like a high-fantasy version of Accel World.

I am currently translating this manga and you can expect chapter 4 in a few days😈

Dex-chan lover
so the author isn't even going to acknowledge that MC's entire face and body has been changed and the serious societal consequences of it? no one will recognise him, the neighbors will probably think some handsome thief has stolen his house but i guess author just wants wish fullfillment without any thoughts

Fed-Kun's army
i get the better safe than sorry idea of wearing all the gear... but wouldn't it be really odd if someone appeared out of a forest wearing full plate armor

Dex-chan lover
No, the book "Assassination arts with a scythe" only exists in Japan and it's written for suckers. Anyone who has actually ever used a scythe to, you know, cut hay and weeds, knows it's not a weapon in the first place, it's a simple tool.

@Kaarme

..but ...uh ...I can totally see how it would sell. Imagine having someone over and your bookshelf is like

”Assasination arts with a scythe”

”Pressure point accupuncture vs guns”

”How to perform heart surgery with bare hands”

Double-page supporter
Gauntlets of infinity...................................................

Morale of the story:

Never put in any effort. Once you become fat, all you have to do is kill an ogre and an instant six peck as well as height and appearance boosts will be bestowed upon you over night.

Users who are viewing this thread