Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Curiosity

Well he got all the op items I hope he won't be like "Yo I have so much things to protect bla bla" and he just has his fun

Double-page supporter
Aight. I know op when I see it.
He OP asf and still getting stronger.
ugh. Whatever. It's pretty decent art so I don't even care anymore.

Why is it that these isekai writers only seem to understand MMO level scaling?
It's always in the triple digits, but it's almost never how it is were 100 is the peak or like a lot of table tops DnD where its an accomplishment to even get to 20.

So in the first chapter people kept bashing him for being who he was, now it's compliments galore, it really makes me sad to be human

Fed-Kun's army
some random bystander really be like "a little girl and a top notch hottie.." as if anticipating a loli hentai intro

Ngl...that ugly part then transforming into someone who "isn't ugly" is kind of weird and when I read chpt 1 ik thats what they were going to do, im pretty sure that was not necessary...

Its almost as offensive as that one Asian commercial where the black guy got washed and turned white💀 not exactly like it, but in the same ball park

Kinda dissapointed when he out of nowhere turned into a hottie. It would be nice if he put some effort to gain it. And i feel like he's too OP.

Dex-chan lover
@Twenty4carats even if he put in the work he probably still wouldn't have been "hot", fit but not hot (the majority of people in the world are like this).

What honestly pisses me off is everyone worshiping him because of his attractiveness, as if his good deeds are icing on the cake. I know there is some truth to this with lookism and all but still......

Double-page supporter
It seem grandpa was somewhat testing mc with how far he will endure and then rewarded him with all his treasures. Thanks grandpa, very cool.

Edit: It's not why he became a hottie it's how he became a hottie I got a problem with. Would have been much better if he gradually started to change as he gain strength with leveling up. Not that one click hot guy asspull.

Why do Isekai writers feel so fucking pressed to rush to the endgame so quick?

A character becoming OP is fine, but they need to have progression. Show that he becomes hot in the preview art along with their inevitable harem or romantic interest, then have them work toward it slowly. The stories immediately start to drag because there's no more sense of progression. OP is OP, the numbers don't matter at that point. In this case, I guess, "hot is hot".

I think I'm just getting real tired of the oversaturated Isekai power-fantasy genre. Can't wait for this trend to die.

Users who are viewing this thread