Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Outdoor Classes (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
God I feel like I should create my own isekai stuff and post them on shousetsuka ni narou or smth. I'm pretty sure the japs would never get bored of this genre.
I mean i never get tired of it.

Picture: Me starting a new isekai series I know damn well will be absolute irredeemable garbage:
giphy.gif

I seriously liked this manga because it started good, and also when i the anime teaser came out I was excited. But now it feels like the story is just going downhill.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what this story is anymore ahaha.
It's got gags and stuff, but the otherworld stuff mixed into it just throws it all off. If it was just one side or the other, I feel like this story would read a lot better.

I saw the anime announcement and I couldn't figure out what it would show, because I don't remember this series actually doing anything.

Dex-chan lover
What I find kinda detestable from all this is the fact the MC has a bevvy of women now in his pseudo-harem in both worlds. Like he's eventually only gonna be able to choose one so he's gonna hurt alot of girls over this being undecisive/dense. Also why has most of teh story so far been on the normal world and not the fantasy one? it's too lopsided and should be more equal time wise with MC having to juggle both worlds, would have made for a much better series too.
You have a lot of faith in him. My bet is he doesn''t choose any of them and it just have an open ending when it comes to romance.

Dex-chan lover
You have a lot of faith in him. My bet is he doesn''t choose any of them and it just have an open ending when it comes to romance.
I mean your probably right although if I had to guess of all the girls we met so far the daughter of the school chairman is the only one that knew him before his change and recognised him post change via his eyes. So if I was to guess she'd be the one to end up with him but I can totally see them going the open route too specially if it gets axed earlier.

Dex-chan lover
For once, I get it, you know? Girls are so caught up in how hot MC was made that they don't have time to question anything or wonder how he can fight a bear that probably weighs somewhere around 1,500 lbs and is pretty much an apex predator.

Thanks for the chapter. Hopefully we can see some more chapters coming out. Looking forward to how they resolve the whole headhunter/princess issue after this school trip.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly a lot of the people here have not read the LN. Or seen I Love Lucy. And it getting an anime might explain why they delayed vol. 2 of the LN by six months (the assholes). But yes, this is a comedy, not an action manga. Basically what we have (again) is the clueless MC who doesn't realize that all the girls are going nuts for him and does crazy things that everyone writes of to "well, it's [the MC], so whatever." I understand how that can be annoying, but sit down to pretty much any RPG and you're getting the same thing.

I mean i never get tired of it.

Picture: Me starting a new isekai series I know damn well will be absolute irredeemable garbage:
giphy.gif
Yeah. I never get tired of them, to the point I started to unironically creating a scenario in my head where I'm a hidden character in any isekai or fantasy title that I'm reading where I'm the unknown but all-powerful one.

Oh wait, there's already an isekai title for that one too.

Dex-chan lover
why are they even wearing towels inside onsen?? or did i read too much ecchi?? so confused

Dex-chan lover
Lol that translator note is making me laugh, this manga is just whole cliff of cliche i don't know why they made it to anime (literally me fanservice)
Shinka no mi has a second season that I think only exists to let Japanese Zoomers know that Hokuto no Ken was a thing and they should watch that instead.

Users who are viewing this thread