Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

The Raw chapter 9 of this manga is already out at rawdevart can't wait for this to be translated

Ah same naivety as always, I honestly wondering why would most MC tend to fast forget what happen when they didn't have the power, does most MC think just because you're change, they will as well?

Double-page supporter
Wow, this is the most hardcore wish fulfillment plot I have seen in a while.
I should have dropped this at chapter 1 when they showed the telenovela-tier "family members".
But I got baited by some commenters into thinking there was a deeper message behind the veil of trash.
Oh gosh, how did I even trick myself into reading 10 chapters of this just because the MC wasn't an edge lord??

This is like a speed run of the "kind-hearted" protagonist plot line, but with absolutely ZERO character development to reach any payoff? Because why would he? The author inexplicably gifted him strength, good looks, new loving relationships, talent, and the ability to do anything first try. And he didn't have a single challenge to grow or put in any hard work to get any of that? WOW what a compelling narrative.
And the author seems to justify that plot device under the premise that, off-screen, at some point maybe, the protagonist once worked hard and didn't see results. But now THROUGH MAGIC he finally got everything he needed or even wanted... INSTANTLY.

How boring is that? How could anyone release a manga with a story this bad?

The execution is absolute garbage even for a genre plagued with cringe wish fulfillment trash.

Honestly, I was at least expecting some deeper message, like a classic Cinderella plot, to justify the 8/10 on MangaDex that caused me to click on this.
But instead, you get the classic Cinderella plot events without any depth, where instead the prince (new friends) falls in love with Cinderella because of her apparent wealth and grace (Chad looks and super talent) granted to her by the fairy godmother (the grandpa that is obviously the sage) ... but without the part where they see Cinderella is a peasant yet still chooses to stay with her.
Yes, sure. The MC was always a nice person on the inside. But the author shows that it was irrelevant that his inside was pure since he decided to only give him rewards after transforming his interior and making him perfect outwardly. That's legit so toxic.

Maybe the fancy school will have some greater purpose, but when you screw up everything else so badly it takes away whatever else the author might try to say on that part of the story.
What a waste of time, at least I can write down my frustrations. But I wonder whether it was even worthwhile venting about something this mediocre.

Double-page supporter
If generic was a scale from one to ten this would get an eleven on japanese LN writing syndrome.
fr though. The amount the people in the comments calling this one "unique" or "original" mislead me into reading further and actually expecting anything of value.

You legit can't trust weebs anymore to provide a value judgement of any sense.
EDIT: not to give anyone flak for enjoying this, but please don't give false hope to others that what's here is worth reading besides pure wish fulfillment.
The only difference between this and the other thousands of self-insert isekai is that the MC is a kind person from the start. And he's "relatable" because he doesn't see his true worth.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author doesn't know himself if he wants to make Isekai or slice of life school romcom

Fed-Kun's army
it stinks of riajuism and simpethry.
off to garbage bin.

Double-page supporter
This is trash of trash.
It's just straight up horrible, i have no fucking clue how this got a ranking higher than 4.
For some god-forsaken reason even isekai smartphone is better than this

Holy cow. This story is so trash it's amazing. Atleast some trash isekai is self aware of how trash they are, they become somewhat fine to read. But not this. I'm gonna read it just to see if it gets more trashier than this.

Dex-chan lover
Japan really needs to abolish the "hero" crap which comes from the West. Heros are trash, that's just what they are. Get strong yourself, fight to be able to defend yourself, stop admiring dog ass hero and then draw trash isekai manga. That's the truth about mangaka. Social dogs, zero economic production to society, just dreaming about "cheat code" irl forgetting that their life is utterly trash.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao you can't get more literal trash male power trip fantasy than this.

Want stereotypical ikemen chad body without doing any of the hard work?
Want literally all the cheats in the world?
Want to date hot fashion model ara ara onee-san?
Or maybe you prefer yamato nadeshiko high schooler? Or a beautiful princess? hot assassin with high exposure clothing?
ALL DONE.

Dex-chan lover
It's impressive that the author has so far kept storylines going for both worlds... but that's pretty much the only impressive thing about the story. If you focus solely on what's happening within a single world, you either get a generic isekai, or a weird slice of life about a kid that suddenly gains super powers. (It's common, but I don't remember if there's a specific genre name)

Amusingly the LN's plot in the other world is completely different (there is no princess encounter). So far the earth plot is following with the LN, except that he didn't fight a bear on the camping trip. I wonder if the anime will use the LN or Manga plot... or invent yet another variation.

Dex-chan lover
How tf is this series get an anime adaptation holy shit. I’ll be honest I’m a huge sucker for isekai’ed mc that’s overpowered with a harem trope, but goddamn even i still cringe hard looking at this manga. This series is like the wet dream of a middle school boy with how cringy most of the scene is, like the mc beating up biker gang in front of the whole school, mc randomly get scouted to become a model in a photoshot because of how handsome he is, mc carrying 3 girls to safety from a mall fire, etc. Not only that, most of these scenarios is ridiculous even ignoring the fantasy aspect, like how tf is a mere biker gang can easily attack a super elite rich kids school, and not get obliterated by security somehow? I’m not surprised if their school getting attacked by some terrorist group in the future, and the mc save the day yet again with his barehand against people with firearms. And damn this series got a rating of 8 on this site? Jeez I’ve seen a lot of better mangas with a rating of 7

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread