Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

i think he's doing good for being a one person group, we'll have to see how many chapters he does

Today’s update disappeared, either sir translator pulled it to put out the whole chapter or the website is going through another teenage crisis. Either way, sir translator is a godsend and we should all worship him

Power Uploader
@Ricusem a lot = 2 lol. Ch5's being cleaned/redrawed by Einherjar Scans, and ch6 won't release until July

@wargumm1i Ya, strange how he literally cut pages in half for that release

Aggregator gang
The chapters need to be put in order before more people get confused (such as myself, and Satan below me)

Power Uploader
@Odilthan They technically did around 2 months ago, ch4's been tl'd, redrawed and QC'd ever since then, but there were some complications with staff/leader/website

@hyoretsu thank you for the answers, I just read Dumbbell’s release after reading Einherjar’s one. Oddly I really enjoyed the differences between the two. I just hope it doesn’t escalate into a drama as it often does in these situations.

Power Uploader
@Odilthan, Yeah, although he did use quite a bit of artistic license with the translation. Page 2's correct-er translations are the ones from Einherjar Scans, the whole "Her mother wasn't like any other slave", her being "adopted to a new life via her father" don't exist at all. Just like "Few", "years", and "help" part in page 3, it only says "a certain day" and she's screaming "somebody". I know a pretty good chunk of Japanese so I'm not just saying theirs is correct b/c yeah, I'm reading this from raws

Users who are viewing this thread