Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 20 - End of first arc

Dex-chan lover
* sigh * Time to do the goddess' bidding yet again.

Here ya go, a fan translated version: https://zetrotranslation.com/novel/...-the-creation-of-a-massive-yandere-following/ (Fair warning: quite a few ads, but you can close them)

Remember to support the author and artist by buying the official stuff!

I just realized that you did give me the source! Thank you!

Did a publisher (EN) pick this up already? If so, who did? I don't mind buying official things so I actually would like to lol.

Contributor
Again almost all sentence that weren't in bubbles and sfx deleted without being translated... and errors rewrite etc. etc... poor series deserves better...

Example the words missing above the princess and saintess was: National symbol

Dex-chan lover
An aurora borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within the night sky?!

Dex-chan lover
I know i'm being nitpick here but why use the term Before Common Era rather than more commonly used BC?

Like, we wouldn't have dates like today without religion. BCE is just disrespectful imo
Because the character using the term is Japanese and this work was written in Japan.

Japan has a very, very small Christian population.

I know i'm being nitpick here but why use the term Before Common Era rather than more commonly used BC?

Like, we wouldn't have dates like today without religion. BCE is just disrespectful imo
Holy shit dude please read a fucking book. It is currently the year 5784 in the Hebrew calendar, which is just one of many calendar systems that multiple civilizations around the world have used. Many of those were in use FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE CHRISTIANITY EVEN EXISTED. Christianity did not invent it the calendar. That most of the world uses the Gregorian calendar is a consequence of the political power and military influence of Rome and later the Vatican, not the result of them "inventing dates" like you seem to think.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit dude please read a fucking book. It is currently the year 5784 in the Hebrew calendar, which is just one of many calendar systems that multiple civilizations around the world have used. Many of those were in use FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE CHRISTIANITY EVEN EXISTED. Christianity did not invent it the calendar. That most of the world uses the Gregorian calendar is a consequence of the political power and military influence of Rome and later the Vatican, not the result of them "inventing dates" like you seem to think.
no need to be absolutely mad about shit m8.

all I said was the currently used calender term that's widly used is BC and AD, which means "Before Christ" and "Anno Domini" (which is latin for "In the Year of the Lord") and it's a way of counting years based on the estimated birth of Jesus Christ.

CE and BCE stands for Common Era and Before Common Era, which is more commonly used in academic writing and is used to avoid religious connotations, but it still uses the same date systems that AD and BC is being used as.

No one in this chat or even this discussion said christians invented the calender systems, nor did anyone say there are no other calender systems other than Gregorian calender.

Take your head out of your ass and read before you make an unhinged rant about something you misinterpreted. Anyways, good day to you and I hope you learned about something today.

Double-page supporter
Dude I literally quoted you saying:
without religion. yes.
not invented by religion, but became what we use because of religion.

Christianity indeed did make the date system we use the most common and widely used system that's used all around the world. Never have I mentioned that they INVENTED the idea of the calendar or have I ever said they were the first inventor of the calendar., but I have stated "We wouldn't have dates like today without religion" because it is simply true.

I don't get why you're getting mad, you're just misinterpreting what I'm saying in the first place.
Am I wrong that BC/AC and BCE/CE is exactly the same except BCE/CE is just without religious correlation? No.
Am I wrong that BC/AC 7 BCE/CE is the most commonly used calendar method used all around the world? No.

so what are you mad about now?

without religion. yes.
not invented by religion, but became what we use because of religion.

Christianity indeed did make the date system we use the most common and widely used system that's used all around the world. Never have I mentioned that they INVENTED the idea of the calendar or have I ever said they were the first inventor of the calendar., but I have stated "We wouldn't have dates like today without religion" because it is simply true.

I don't get why you're getting mad, you're just misinterpreting what I'm saying in the first place.
Am I wrong that BC/AC and BCE/CE is exactly the same except BCE/CE is just without religious correlation? No.
Am I wrong that BC/AC 7 BCE/CE is the most commonly used calendar method used all around the world? No.

so what are you mad about now?
It's one arbitrary calendar system of many whose prominence has nothing to do with it being any good. It simply became widespread because Rome adopted Christianity and spread it. The idea that we somehow owe them some sort of respect or deference for this is silly.

Double-page supporter
It's one arbitrary calendar system of many whose prominence has nothing to do with it being any good. It simply became widespread because Rome adopted Christianity and spread it. The idea that we somehow owe them some sort of respect or deference for this is silly.
well that's your own opinion. it is simply a fact that it was wide spread due to the influence of christianity that the spread of Gregorian Calendar system is now wide spread.
at least you finally seem to have a proper focus and point on where your frustration lies instead of rambling on about some random points. Your point in this newest reply is that me saying it is a bit disrespectful for using BCE rather than BC is not something we should feel disrespectful about is valid, but my point still stands. Even if the Romans spread it, it was in assistance with christianity.

Dex-chan lover
So the goddess was doing the narration all this time? I thought it was our MCs internal dialogue. Hopefully streamers charms don't turn her into a yandere too!

Users who are viewing this thread