Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
Kanata: Speaks softly on mic
The girls:
DAMNIT-STOP-BEING-SO-CUTE.jpg
Sauce for image ???

Dex-chan lover
That was just talking. Imagine if he incorporated blowing, hamu, kissing, and licking. Oh, he also owns the platform, so nothing is off-limits and noone could ban him.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably too much to ask but does anyone think he's going to end up breeding all of his yandere harem members?? I feel this will end as comedy, him remaining forever oblivious and them continue scheming to get down with him

Dex-chan lover
From his dad+mom's builds + expressions, I'm half expecting one of those "his mom was the greatest swordsman + his dad was the greatest magician" reveals down the line as part of how the goddess was able to reincarnate him with so much power.

I'm not sure these girls could actually survive pure unfiltered physical contact.

And dude's mom is an absolute house.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first mention of him having parents? I don't remember them being mentioned. I thought he was transmigrated in not reincarnated?

Dex-chan lover
I guess he doesn’t need to invest in a better mic then huh? If this is how others react to his ASMR as is, I can’t wait to see how the world reacts once he gets better at it. How nice of him, planning to give some money to his parents, he’s a good guy after all… just has some strange fans.

Someone is about to find out real quick just how big of a mistake they’re about to make.

Users who are viewing this thread