Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Figured I'll post this here, read through all the 71 translated WN chapters (sadly it was MTL'd). Here's some minor spoilers for what you're in for.
Manga has been accurate adaptation. I'd have hoped editor would improve things since overall it's pretty a shallow story, but sadly manga hasn't.
Plot: There is no over arcing plot, just short individual arcs. It's mostly just stories about how various people became fanatical about the protagonist (though most have really shallow reasons, sadly including main heroines). Sometimes it explores various aspects of streamer culture, like death threats and merchandise.
World-building/lore: Basically non-existent. It was never even explained how protagonist was able to figure out how to stream.
Romance: Main heroines find out his identity and do genuinely fall in love with his normal non-streamer self, takes ages to get there though. He acts like a wuss in the "they couldn't possibly love someone like me" kind of way. Though after two heroines confess (c70) he's actually starting to face them properly and acknowledge he has feelings for them. It's guaranteed to be a harem end, since those heroines have agreed to share him. The main heroines if you're curious are Princess, Saint, Assassin and probably Demon Queen & the Goddess of the world (Latter two haven't had as much screen time yet). Minor odd thing, but author clearly has fetish for large breasts, since every notable female character has them.
Yandere: Main heroines and some fans would kill for him (as you've seen), though he discourages them acting too extreme. Saint would be the one with most obvious 'dark side', though hides it well from protagonist. One heroine stalks him 24/7 and when he notices her she would have killed herself due to 'inconveniencing him' if he hadn't stopped her. So overall, it's not the interesting kind of Yandere.
Hopefully that covers most of what people want to know, otherwise feel free to ask.

Dex-chan lover
So overall, it's not the interesting kind of Yandere.

Having read Welcome Back, Papa -- I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "interesting" Yanderes are the ones to avoid.

This featherweight yandere (more like fawndere) is less spine prickling to read; but more entertaining to read as recreation.

The "interesting" fictional ones are the type that will make you lose faith in humanity, second guess normal human interactions...

Dex-chan lover
They saw death. Wonder how she'll deal with the info of learning mc's identity.

Regardless, thanks for the double chapters!

Dex-chan lover
"Never stick you d*ck to the crazy unless..." the manga indeed

Dex-chan lover
Damn, saint has no mercy.

...which i prefer, a breath of fresh air than the usual pure, righteous yet naive saints in many other medias.

Users who are viewing this thread