Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Did we miss something from the novel where the Princess knows or is it that she is suspicious thus spending time with him?

Also I like his view of sex workers since it is pretty real of how easy it is to make money with your body when lacking other marketable skills. So the real question is will the prostitute be sure its him when she is saved or will it be a suspicion as well until telling the story at night?

Dex-chan lover
"sex work is real work!"
"sex work is a vital profession like any other!"
"if you don't want to marry sex workers, you are a bigot misogynist!"

This chapter was a "current year", liberal feminist twitter activist's fever dream.
He didn't say that. He said, "Don't discriminate against people based on their work, as long it's not a crime". and that many of them aren't on that job by choice. I don't see a problem with that. This is a humanist view, not a feminist one.

I have no problem with someone choosing to be a sex worker, as long as they accept the consequences of that and do not come to the internet complaining how much men don't want to marry them, or how their reputation is in the gutter. If you decided to exchange your value for money, accept that.

Dex-chan lover
Did we miss something from the novel where the Princess knows or is it that she is suspicious thus spending time with him?

Also I like his view of sex workers since it is pretty real of how easy it is to make money with your body when lacking other marketable skills. So the real question is will the prostitute be sure its him when she is saved or will it be a suspicion as well until telling the story at night?
Right now, they don't know she is a prostitute, so that can't make her suspicious. Also, I think the princess is suspecting because he is powerful, and so is the streamer.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He didn't say that. He said, "Don't discriminate against people based on their work, as long it's not a crime". and that many of them aren't on that job by choice. I don't see a problem with that. This is a humanist view, not a feminist one.

I have no problem with someone choosing to be a sex worker, as long as they accept the consequences of that and do not come to the internet complaining how much men don't want to marry them, or how their reputation is in the gutter. If you decided to exchange your value for money, accept that.
The way they straw manned the mc, put words into his mouth, and used some pretty hard far right insult terms, and concluding with don't talk to me, i don't care, as if to prevent any responses and getting the last word in?

I doubt they are even a good person who is open minded to even consider your points. An actual bigoted misogynist and a bad person. Don't bother wasting words with them, they aren't good people.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that Maria and the new girl will know Streamer's true identity next chapter due to him mentioning the incident on stream

Dex-chan lover
Guys... I'm trying so hard to ignore how bland and insipid his streams are... but it's so... I get it, he's the first streamer, maybe he's the only form of entertainment in the world (besides prostitutes), but I'm struggling to believe he's more entertaining the staring at a wall even then!

He's thoughts, and advocation for being sympathetic to, prostitutes was; "it's a job lol"...
There could be so much to actually say; how women in dire situations have fewer options, the hypocrisy to decry it when many probably partake in it, how they're not fixing the situations driving women into it, or how (he lightly touched on this) many men in that period might not have a partner at all and it's a great service to them.

But no, another brain dead one liner take from "me lord" streamer. I swear I'm close to reacting like the women in these comics every time he starts a stream, but while they're twitching on the floor because it's ecstasy for them, it's a brain aneurysm for me. :qq:

Dex-chan lover
"sex work is real work!"
"sex work is a vital profession like any other!"
"if you don't want to marry sex workers, you are a bigot misogynist!"

This chapter was a "current year", liberal feminist twitter activist's fever dream.

Dropped. Don't even @ me, effeminate eunuchs, don't care.
Ok edgelord. Also he said that its unfair to discriminate against people because of their profession and that they are still people. If you weren't so close-minded and stupid, maybe you'd have been able to actually read what he said properly without asserting your own rightwing views ontop of it.

Dex-chan lover
Guys... I'm trying so hard to ignore how bland and insipid his streams are... but it's so... I get it, he's the first streamer, maybe he's the only form of entertainment in the world (besides prostitutes), but I'm struggling to believe he's more entertaining the staring at a wall even then!

He's thoughts, and advocation for being sympathetic to, prostitutes was; "it's a job lol"...
There could be so much to actually say; how women in dire situations have fewer options, the hypocrisy to decry it when many probably partake in it, how they're not fixing the situations driving women into it, or how (he lightly touched on this) many men in that period might not have a partner at all and it's a great service to them.

But no, another brain dead one liner take from "me lord" streamer. I swear I'm close to reacting like the women in these comics every time he starts a stream, but while they're twitching on the floor because it's ecstasy for them, it's a brain aneurysm for me. :qq:
Do keep in mind, he's just your average Japanese young adult/teenager from a modern time, thrown into an isekai that lives in a fantasy version of the Middle Ages. Of course the mentalities aren't going to change just by snapping your fingers every time (such was the case with slavery though). Perhaps you're just expecting too much from him?

Users who are viewing this thread