Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Even the MC himself admits that the only reason he could stream is because he has infinite mana. So it makes sense that people would think he's sacrificing people for the streams instead of have infinite mana since that's the only logical conclusion.

That said...
The accuser is the one who is sacrifices people so he can makes streams and oust the MC from popularity so that he can be the one who influences others instead. The problem is that it takes A LOT of mana just to stream 5 minutes. Which causes the accuser to think that the MC is sacrificing countless people.
Interesting. Could you tell more about the accuser and how the things ends for him? I don't mind spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Crow has Kronii hair.....COINCIDENCE!??? I THINK NOT!!
ouro-kronii-hololive.gif

Dex-chan lover
The Crow isn't nearly as smart as her namesake, but likely is the most grounded of the broken clocks the MC has to deal with so far.
She's probably incredibly smart when it comes to killing, which is probably all she ever needed in life.
But in everything else, she's a bit dumb

Dex-chan lover
I mean, going by this world's logic, that's not too far a leap. He's either going to extreme lengths to aquire that much mana or he's a freak of nature.
I mean, if people believe he is using his own mana, it would make him a living god

Dex-chan lover
The REAL question is... will these girls fight each other or not?
If not.... then he can have a functional harem!

If they will... it's hell XD

Dex-chan lover
You know, the way he gets a threat right when he would actually have to make a decision about the insane assassin in his room reminds me of a trope. Like someone walking in just as the main characters are about to confront their feelings about each other, stuff that resets a series back to the status quo. Obviously pretty common in a harem series and not necessarily a bad thing. Just got my goat for some reason. Maybe dropped the kayfabe too early.

Anyhoo, Crow mega cute and psycho but Saint best girl.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice it last chapter but that means she stalked him in his room for at least multiple nights without leaving. Wonder how many days she managed to stalk him in secret like that until she drooled on him.
From the novel 4 days.
She drooled on him only because of exhaustion.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, going by this world's logic, that's not too far a leap. He's either going to extreme lengths to aquire that much mana or he's a freak of nature.
Well yes, even though there's a hint of grudge there, the conclusion they reached actually correct by that world standard.

I mean if saitama somehow come to our world and throw punch at the ground in the middle of a city and destroy it, we all probably think it was caused by bomb or even nuclear

Dex-chan lover
nice face and figure at least. but do they really need to be a slobbering stalker with a smell fetish?? this shit is overused. and even if it wasn't, it's simply disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Reasonable assumption to make, if a tad extreme. Nice setup for an upcoming or overarching conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread