Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken

I kinda understand that some people dont find this manga entertaining or interesting to read. But it annoys me that its being called "cringe" "cliche" or "trashy" story.

If you dont find this manga interesting for its current storyline then just dont read it, and its kinda your fault if you dint check the tag that it have the "harem", "isekai", "fantasy" etc.. hinting that IT will be the same storyline that you might find it on other manga.. making this manga the "cliche" type of story.

-In my Opinion all manga are unique/special on its own way.. if you dont like it, then dont read it. Dont hate the creator/author for creating a manga from their own imagination. And I find it funny that many people always say some story are "trash" or "cringe" even though they themselves haven't made a single story of their own.
even if some have made a better story than this, then good for you i guess? But, I will say it again, all manga are unique/special on its own way.

(there are just some that is literally copied to its original story, but thats a different topic/argument.) -Sorry if you find this offensive.. report me if I took this comment too far..

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I had very low expectations for this. The concept of "audio and/or video streaming" in a medieval-fantasy world seems so anachronistic that it bothered me.
Then I gave it a chance based on some of the comments. And it turns out that the execution is actually pretty good.
Not masterpiece level, mind you. It's still worth a read.

Dex-chan lover
-In my Opinion all manga are unique/special on its own way.. if you dont like it, then dont read it. Dont hate the creator/author for creating a manga from their own imagination. And I find it funny that many people always say some story are "trash" or "cringe" even though they themselves haven't made a single story of their own.
even if some have made a better story than this, then good for you i guess? But, I will say it again, all manga are unique/special on its own way.
I do agree with you overall. Most stories can find their niche.

I do have one category of story that still goes to trash, and that's when they break their internal consistency or premise.
Some examples of what are are are not trash based on this criteria:
  • In a story, we learn the magic system through an external and objective narrator. Suddenly a character does something "impossible" based on what was established previously. This is trash because what we know of the system are rules established as actual facts. Breaking them means the narrator is actually untrustworthy so any point in the story can be doubted now. (This could be fixed if the narrator was actually ambiguous and turns out to be a character who had a reason to hide some truth of the story. Difficult to pull off, but not impossible.)
  • In a story, we learn the magic system through the protagonist's experience. Suddenly a character does something "impossible" based on what was established previously. This is fine because what we know of the system is the flawed understanding of the protagonist. This becomes a chance for him to correct his preconceived notions and expand on the system.
  • A character is given infinite mana. He can cast spells continuously without care for his reserve. For the sake of tension, he is fighting an army and runs out of mana. He runs out of his infinite mana. Pure trash. Tension should be established differently.
  • A character is given infinite mana. He can cast spells continuously without care for his reserve, but still needs to do complex calculations in the casting process. For the sake of tension, he is fighting an army and passes out of exhaustion. This works because a clear distinction has been made between mana pool and mental strain.
  • A character has a unique power to turn invisible at will. He's in front of a wide open gate with a pair of guards flanking it. He decides that he needs an alternate point of entry because there is no way to sneak past the guards. Trash.
  • A character has a unique power to turn invisible at will. He's in front of a wide open gate with a pair of guards flanking it. He decides that he needs an alternate point of entry because he can see a dog just past the gate and his scent is not concealed by his power. This works.

All of these examples are simplifications of situations I actually found in various fictions. The ones I mentioned as trash are just too broken for me so they spoiled the setting beyond repair. When the story has clear rules or premises and it can't remember them, then nothing matters. No expectations, no stakes. Just artificial tension and/or Deux Ex every few chapters. Some stories are actually working well with no rules (mostly for absurd comedic effects), but these are rare and need the appropriate tone.

Dex-chan lover
Yo why does this keeps popping as updates but literally nothing has been added to it?

It's a ridiculous concept with a hardly existent plot. It's weirdly enjoyable to read, though, despite how I wouldn't be able to point out any good part of the series.

Dex-chan lover
This is relatable af. I do watch vtuber streams and it became part of my daily life that not listening to one just makes my day a bit sad. Minus being Yandere tho. Also, the reaction of his chat when he showed his hands is on point lol

I genuinely don't understand why people like this when it fails in almost every aspect for me. The whole point of a harem is being able to enjoy the variety of cast members, so having a bunch of teenage girls who both look the same (exact same face/body type) and act the same (vaguely yandere) is so unbearably boring. They have no other differentiating traits other than whatever the plot demands such as the political power that is waved around as essentially a deus ex machina to get the main character's way.
The plot is nonexistent and every single chapter is just the boilerplate characters going wild for a literally run of the mill boring as hell MC who isn't even OP in a remotely entertaining way.
All the people saying that this is great because it really shows parasocial relationships: how? The only message it has sent in the 19 chapters I read is that your fans will absolutely protect you and do everything you say because they all love you so much and theyre very attractive teenage girls who are super strong. That's not how parasocial relationships work. That's not how relationships in general work. There's no nuance. Please enlighten me because there are so many better works even only in the isekai harem genre.

streamer: shows a nail online

300% of his yandere fan base: "finally, more than enough to find his exact coordinates"

also that thing is gonna become a battle royal at some point.

Last edited:
can the prostitute go away please, aint no way she thinks she has a chance

Group Leader
This shit is way to crazy to be anything but a comady. Like come on this is some Eminence in shadow kinda logic. I love it

Why not?
It's not like her rivals are a princess, a saint or a demon lord.
Ah wait, they are a princess, a saint and a demon lord.
here is literally a goddess into HIM. if those 3 unite forces to fight a death battle with her, the only one left is gonna be the prostitute, nah the best girl, miss socially akward girl with messy hair wins. i have a terrible taste.

Dex-chan lover
I do agree with you overall. Most stories can find their niche.

I do have one category of story that still goes to trash, and that's when they break their internal consistency or premise.
Some examples of what are are are not trash based on this criteria:
  • In a story, we learn the magic system through an external and objective narrator. Suddenly a character does something "impossible" based on what was established previously. This is trash because what we know of the system are rules established as actual facts. Breaking them means the narrator is actually untrustworthy so any point in the story can be doubted now. (This could be fixed if the narrator was actually ambiguous and turns out to be a character who had a reason to hide some truth of the story. Difficult to pull off, but not impossible.)
  • In a story, we learn the magic system through the protagonist's experience. Suddenly a character does something "impossible" based on what was established previously. This is fine because what we know of the system is the flawed understanding of the protagonist. This becomes a chance for him to correct his preconceived notions and expand on the system.
  • A character is given infinite mana. He can cast spells continuously without care for his reserve. For the sake of tension, he is fighting an army and runs out of mana. He runs out of his infinite mana. Pure trash. Tension should be established differently.
  • A character is given infinite mana. He can cast spells continuously without care for his reserve, but still needs to do complex calculations in the casting process. For the sake of tension, he is fighting an army and passes out of exhaustion. This works because a clear distinction has been made between mana pool and mental strain.
  • A character has a unique power to turn invisible at will. He's in front of a wide open gate with a pair of guards flanking it. He decides that he needs an alternate point of entry because there is no way to sneak past the guards. Trash.
  • A character has a unique power to turn invisible at will. He's in front of a wide open gate with a pair of guards flanking it. He decides that he needs an alternate point of entry because he can see a dog just past the gate and his scent is not concealed by his power. This works.

All of these examples are simplifications of situations I actually found in various fictions. The ones I mentioned as trash are just too broken for me so they spoiled the setting beyond repair. When the story has clear rules or premises and it can't remember them, then nothing matters. No expectations, no stakes. Just artificial tension and/or Deux Ex every few chapters. Some stories are actually working well with no rules (mostly for absurd comedic effects), but these are rare and need the appropriate tone.
This is good. A TRASH situation is an author giving a terrible reason for a character not to do something. Like said powers, if someone can read the minds of anyone. Then decides not to because morals (not good ones, example it would make me as bad as them.), even if it is needed, and instead risks a different plan. Tl;dr you give good reasons and I agree a TRASH moment is when bullshit that shouldn’t happen happens

Dex-chan lover
Readers, please remember this is fiction and do not emulate his fans.
If anything, take this as a guide for things to absolutely not do as a fan. Of anyone. That includes sending too much money too. Take care of yourself first.

Users who are viewing this thread