Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Scout

Double-page supporter
The catgirl went bald in the first page just to show off panties

Also what kind of guild master cant stop his subordinate from randomly trying to murder someone who is busy doing a job for the king of the country.

Dex-chan lover
What is up with these thugs that are ready to behead some random guy at the slightest provocation and why do they show up in literally every fucking isekai story?

I know they want to show how powerful their MCs are but I'm pretty sure they can come up with something better than yet another stupid brute who is willing to commit casual murder over the stupidest shit.

Dex-chan lover
That was one shitty chapter.A rank adventurer my ass, he should be dead already from sheer stupidity. The elf loli's reveal was utterly atrocious as well, shame.

Dex-chan lover
"Hello FBI? I'd like you to investigate the users browsing this manga or commenting on it, thanks!"

Wtf was that last page, if she doesn’t cover that up next chapter then I’ll be leaving ??

Dex-chan lover
Need to wear something over the pantsu, otherwise bodily odors will be very noticeable

Fed-Kun's army
That girl must be one of those flying girls with lower half wearing nothing but panties and propeller.

Dex-chan lover
Calling me a pervert? I'm not the person wearing crotchless pants. ?

Aggregator gang
Calling us perverts?
Like, who's translating this, anyway?!?
Pot, meet kettle; kettle, meet pot. Same colour, no?

Although, no question about it, that's about the ultimate non-H elf loli fan service. This was not an accident upon the part of the mangaka...

Clearly, she's a survivor of the elf woods that got burned out, and is seeking revenge; an orphan seeking revenge would naturally be interested in someone of his power who refuses to abandon the orphans in his charge.

Another loli, yay, and it's a loli elf, thanks author.
missing loli demon; then this manga will be on strict monitoring from FBI.

Users who are viewing this thread