Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Scout

Dex-chan lover
Four pages of nearly nothing but shitting on a characters outfit.
This is what the comment sections on mangadex have become in recent months.
I think at this point I'm done with comment sections on this site.

Double-page supporter
@dethduck R/Manga seems to have less chaotic comment sections for each release, you might enjoy that more.

somebody forgot to draw a skirt??? do they really need that panel to sell??? really??

Group Leader
I like the last page, more mangakas should draw something like that as a pleb filter, begone, filthy casuals, we don't like you.

How old is the MC?
How old is his slave?
Oh look child in only her underwear...tsk tsk doesn't she know stains are hard to remove.

TTX

@gaigous
"R/Manga seems to have less chaotic comment sections... "

is Mangadex so bad?
many people complain about the unnecessary last page
with a half-naked loli elf (similar outfit as Amanda in Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita) after a serious moment

Dex-chan lover
N1viY8S.png

@00nowhereman
Because its the typical isekai trope, where if a character doesnt suck the MCs cock, he is either utterly retarded or utterly evil.
Ill at least give it credit to the use of baking soda in cooking, that shit wasnt discovered until the 1800s

Double-page supporter
@TTX Hell no, I love the comment section on MD, and a chaotic comment section is a great one(IMO), but he doesn't like the spice, so I was recommending one more to his taste.

MD is love, MD is life.

FBI OPEN UP
lol wtf is it with this art. Are we really to believe 8 year olds are running about in strippers clothes plotting mischief.

Dex-chan lover
uhh, the elf loli isnt my type, she should just go away. I guess I prefer busy onee-san blond elves. The fox loli is bae tho ?

Dex-chan lover
That last page felt like a desperate cry for help. It really ruins the manga when it feels like the managaka is afraid that his manga is going to get canceled. And I am in the camp of protecting the loli so that outfit is quite something I'd disagree with as fan-service.

Instead of Bikini Armor, she have Striped UnderArmor.

Striped Panties are actually largely popular in Japan. More so rise in popularity by K-on character Mio.

There are tons of accessories featuring the blue striped panties. On pencils, bowls, books, actual panties, etc etc

Today, Striped Panties is a Popular Meme.

Double-page supporter
if you didn't have cheat, you would've died, so why accept apology??

Fed-Kun's army
Lol everyone is complaining about how the elf loli is dressed... I mean is that unexpected? This manga is a harem, loli and isekai manga... A few chapters ago there was a highlighted colored page of the cat girl being soaked in water completely lewd, should've seen this kind of thing coming before proceeding the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread