Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Scout

Contributor
Anddddddddd that's where i stop to read.
It was cute with only him and loli cat-girl, that's enough.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the protag is only putting up this pretentious attitude to futilely attempt to cover up how this is obvious a wish-fulfillment isekai where everything is easy (such as: baking soda being available, so he can show off how he knows how to make things with it; him getting an obviously op ability but not being recognized as powerful, so he can be 'special' and 'different' from the other, lesser isekai guys; not mention the lolis just being handed to him).

It's not utter shit, but man it really isn't trying to be interesting at all.

Double-page supporter
I'm usually unfazed by ridiculous outfits in Japanese media, but that's really something else. Good grief.

Contributor
Jumping the shark already with terribad loli fashion at chapter 7?
Seems we're now scraping the bottom of the barrel this early.
And here I thought this was gonna be a nice fluffy isekai manga...

Contributor
If some people don't know why everyone is mad about this loli elf clothes, it's because it is REALLY horrible to see.

And no, being a ecchi manga is not a excuse for this.
Even in Eroge, they don't have this.

@Siquall
If some people don't know why everyone is mad about this loli elf clothes, it's because it is REALLY horrible to see.
No, it isn't. She's a drawing. Stop getting so ass pained about it. With how mad you and everyone else is getting you guys definitely haven't read enough manga or watched enough anime if sexualized lolis trigger you this much.

And no, being a ecchi manga is not a excuse for this.
Yes it is.

Even in Eroge, they don't have this.
Looks like you haven't played many eroge either

Also, anybody that made jail/fbi/police jokes, just know that you're incredibly unfunny and unoriginal

Dex-chan lover
Obviously her outfit has insane bonuses. It's like that girl that has to wear the bear costume for its sweet, sweet stats.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone raging 'bout the elf loli and here I am thinking "isn't the same thing in That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime, a fairly well-renowned isekai?"

Then again, I guess my profile gif isn't winning me any brownie points...

Users who are viewing this thread