Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade Suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
8,475
"My mental age is 30 you know?"

It totally isn't. Your behavior so far has been completely congruent with that of a child's.
 
Active member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
210
vewy good shtuff
I wonder what compelled the author to make the dragons have such spooky 'noses'
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 16, 2018
Messages
3,318
everytime i see that aIpha
patrickshocked.jpg
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 19, 2018
Messages
10,906
That tiger was probably fed something weird as a cub...
but hey, as long as he's fluffy I have no complaints.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 2, 2019
Messages
3,384
Scaly and fluffy!

One that's to be handled with care and one that you can floof everywhere!
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
593
@Psychronia yeah I always find it weird how mc will throw that in when it's convenient but act like their physical age most of the time.


Also thanks for translating Tokki scans!!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
1,135
Bad guy (from from possible future chapters): "bwahahaha!" I'm going to kidnap this totally cute girl and get filthy rich from the ransom!!!
Every animal, monster and other creatures nema meets and befriends: yeah, should we play with this bastard or just eat him in the most violent and gory way?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top