Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu ~Doku nimo Kusuri nimo Naranai kara Tensei Shita Ohanashi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I see, so just like me want to hug cute girls! cute girls also want to be hugged too

Dex-chan lover
I'm still confused as to who her guardian is suppose to be you know o3o
Many thanks

So, none ever tried to use the right side of the body like a reference for the left side... ok

Dex-chan lover
Reminder on the worldbuilding per the WN:

The goddess wanted MC and those 2 others for her world due to their neutral-aligned souls (not poison or medicine). Human souls aligned to good or evil provide much (spirit?)energy for these otherworlds, and since Earth has no governing god in the way these foreign gods are soul-hunting as they like.

I like the 3 brotherlike figures, so cute and protective~ Though the idea of souls in original world being hunted by divine beings kinda feel dark and scary... it's possible that the indicated concept is that the souls are basically food/energy to the divine beings to keep their divinity, not that the divine beings are benevolent or malevolent but it's just part of the nature/ecosystem to them, which isn't a new concept in fantasy stories.

Relevant topic, Personal rant: This is why I personally feel that if there is god(s) in reality, whether they are benevolent or malevolent in nature is not up to us to decide because we're merely humans and aren't actually capable to understand divinity, which is why those religious fanatics/overzealous followers who behave like they understand/know what the god(s) want and act like they are the chosen ones and decide what/who is right or wrong based on their personal religious views (disregarding that there are other religions in the world and people who don't follow the same religions) to the point that some of them can be very proactively and aggressively judgmental, hateful and violent (which I actually noticed how some people I personally know had changed their personality a lot after newly converted/joining a religious organization, as if they are desperate to prove their loyalty to their new religion or something), is just really scary and insane to me, and that has really caused me to feel greatly anxious, and guarded whenever some people bring up their religious views and preaching in chatting, aside from feeling upset and disappointed that some people become weird and judgmental after they got a new faith (like they suddenly behave with the mentality of "people like you, who are not of the same religion as me, do not sit well with me/us, unless you're gonna listen to my preaching and agree with me, otherwise you're inferior beings and deserve less than me/us and should be judged". IDK, maybe I happened to come across more such kind of people in my life for some reason, and that really affects my trust in people's motives/sincerity nowadays. 😔 Man, this pandemic and isolation really bring out a lot of emotions and opinions in me triggered by random topics sigh.

Damn this is cute.

She hit the jackpot on getting guardians. Falco gets the position and looks like her brother. they both have the same hair and eyes so if needed they could say their actual family. Leon is going to owe her a life debt. Her teacher Monk seems like a really good guy also.

With the little bit of backstory she gave them their imaginations are probably going to run wild and really crank up the protective tendencies they already got growing. It is a depressing reason to be abandoned out in the middle of nowhere but their thinking something a bit more personal and gruesome happening to a kid. I like how she told them her story accurately but inaccurately at the same time. It left a permanent don't ever ask again label on the whole subject.

Dex-chan lover
why are so many of the other worlds just a large round island split like a pizza?

Double-page supporter
I want to respond to Rayster, but I don't think others will care, so I'm going to spoiler it.
I'm a pantheist, so I view reality as a whole as the divine. As such, I don't think it has a will in the same way that humans do. I see everything that exists as aspects or expressions of the divine. Aspects with will express different, potentially competing tendencies of the divine. As such, I just try to follow my tendency where it leads me.

A bit confusing chapter but heres what I can piece together.

A week has pass since Falco rescued Shou. Leon brings the monk Sein in order for her to take the aptitude test after Sein scolds Falco for his caret taking of Shou. Now this is the part you have to understand, they don't understand that Shou was a soul that transmigrated across from Earth. She never explained her situation (Thank Falco in Chapter 1) and her way of explaining what happened makes it sound like her village was hunted by people and three of them were spared and then just ran off to their respective places.

Shou declines to follow Sein to study healing magic after the ceremony. Then makes a revolutionary move of restoring Leon's spirit, which in a nutshell the body is your physical form and your spirit is your nerves so Falco's ankle is kinda crippled, using assistance from the goddess (so its not like "wtf why didn't nobody think of copying his other foot's spirit and modifying it). Shou then faints from expending her energy, also borrowed some from the goddess. Leon and Sein returns to.... godsknows city... and Sein makes Leon show him his ankle alongside the road which is full restored. Leon is BIG WOWWED by this and see's Shou as a miracle and brings up the "others", but Sein forces him to stay quite because 1) No healer can do what Shou did and 2) Her family "was hunted". So Sein is trying to make sure Shou doesn't get hunted by staying low.

Haven't read the novel but probably will because slow uploads from the manga side. So right now there is a big misconception about the "Hunting". They think that her hometown was hunted, and that Shou and two others were spared and then separated and ran away to different regions based on their interests. This can be inferred from the Monk who thought that the "hunting" of people was something people in the mountains do and also Shou literally dodged alot of certain details so if you only piece together what she said and forget everything that happened to her. It really does come out as it does.

If anyone could find the novel and @ me I'd be ever so grateful because I can't seem to find it for the life of me :')
Oops meant to put that in the title page comment section but I guess it works here

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

This is really interesting. I'm glad she got to voice her opinion and decide for herself what she wants to do!

Users who are viewing this thread