Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

this looks really promising (especially with two other people being isekai’d with her), but I’m worried about that romance tag 😬. even if she’s mentally a grown up if he falls for the girl he raises that’s kinda...

Thanks for translating this! Just yesterday i checked its raw and found none of it in eng and suddenly it was here hsjdksjsb

I hope a younger boy comes for her to love because I don't know how I feel about shipping her with one of those men

Two dads raising a random gurl they found in the woods, what could go wrong? 😂
Falcon, calm down, you literally found her 10 minutes ago to be this much infatuated!

My first thought is a double hottie gay couple adopts 10 year old lost orphan. But guess not a couple.
Wow someone’s super attached to her creepily already. Yandere? Like instant very obsessively attached.

@Diamond-hime Nowadays? Last I checked in Christianity god whipped out all-most all live at one point, granted he said he would never do it again, but kinda a shitty way to deal with a problem from a human perspective.

really wish they'd be gay and her new dads, but since it's nor marked as such this means she's gonna end up with one of them (which like, she is being raised by them how is that not weird but whatever)

Users who are viewing this thread