Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
I really hope this Falcon dude who's in his late 20s is not flustered romantically for our 10 year old MC. I swear to god if either of them develop romantic feelings towards her before she's an adult (even if they don't act on it) I'm ready to full force YEET this story outta my memory 😡😭

AAAAAGH THIS ONE IS VERY INTERESTING !! REFRESHING MANNN! PLS DONT DROP THIS

Love how this is progressing, but I'm torn regarding the romance tag for this manga because the FL is an adult (mentally) but her body is that of a 10 yo kid.... and her caretaker is waaaay older than her (physically). We're not even sure if he IS the ML, but yea. if he were then idk hahahaha

they have an adorable relationship at the moment though! cute how he's super caring and protective

Dex-chan lover
This felt weird, going to see few more chapters before deciding..

Dex-chan lover
This looks pretty interesting on the surface, but if it turns into an adult x 10 year-old-kid romance, I'm droppin' it in a heartbeat. (If anyone has spoilers, I'd be much obliged.)

Dex-chan lover
"then how do you use the toilet"
"idk"

lmao i like this its cute
i just hope this wont turn into some extremely uncomfortable romance between her and the guys

Dex-chan lover
I like how even though the goddess give her a second life she still have the guts to be an ungrateful poopoo
Her and bazillion isekai MC out there

Dex-chan lover
@Suisuigo
I like how even though the goddess give her a second life she still have the guts to be an ungrateful poopoo

Probably because the goddess was a psychopathic powertripping bitch. MC even picked up she played with people/souls like what you or I would deciding what to order for lunch. And perhaps even engineered the accident that killed them. Believe me, she doesn't give two fucks about humans or souls based on her comments to the three there at the beginning. She has her own agenda and was just using them, as per her own admission.

If some random cosmic asshole suddenly has a meteor splat you and told you, "lol, either go to my world or disappear, btw I might hunt down your family and friends later too, kthx" - please feel free to get pissed off.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 @Elmithian
Well, how convenient for these random gods/goddesses and how inconvenient for humanity/Earth.

Makes me wish Earth pulls a "Humanity, Fuck Yeah!" and says, "No, fuck your shit" and develops multidimensional travel and invades these assholes realms/worlds for resources. Get fucked, cosmic entities.
Unlike Civ, spearmen will not beat tanks.

Fed-Kun's army
Every single time people fail to release just how powerful true shapeshifting is. The ability to turn into anything g can include turning into yourself, but with any skill you need, or holding any item you need.

THEY'RE HANDSOME

It's funny I'm also reading it now in the last day of April

What the f* Falcon XD don't say things that might be misinterpreted

Btw, what the heck with the goddess, that was so disturbing .-.

What does not being poison or medicine mean? is it a japanese idion? i never heard it, does it mean like, they're not evil and not saints either? and why is that important? so that they dont affect the balance of the world or something like that?

Users who are viewing this thread