Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu

So is she the only one capable of healing old injuries or is her idea of symmetrical healing good enough for others to use?

I'm all for this story except for the possibility that Falco may be raising his future wife.... I hope that's not the case and he's just an overly attached foster brother/mentor.

Double-page supporter
This isn't bad, even thought he looks young the guy that adopt her isn't acting creepy at all but like any overprotective father.
It's really sweet.

Some think that he'll raise her as his wife but I really hope it just stays as a cute father daughter relationship...
There are plenty of other characters to exploit after all, we already know it's romance so as long that they don't make Falco the love interest I'll like this series...

If they do I'm gonna drop it and give it a 1/10 immediately, don't you dare destroy my pure father daughter dynamic...

Double-page supporter
@Christopher I believe that its just her method that is revolutionary.

It's not like it was a Impossible feat. It was deemed hard because you need the original knowledge of the wound which makes limbs injury hard since they are complex.
But reversing the symmetrical limbs the problem is solved.
Her idea is hidden because obviously with churches comes corrupted people that would exploit her as a Saint child to get more money and restrain the knowledge...

Decent, but not really "leisurely" as the title says. She gets involved in Guilds, and Church politics. And she carelessly uses her healing power (which is far superior to regular healing) in public. It's also strange because she is supposed be a former full grown adult in a child's body. But she acts immature at times. It's like the author can't decide how mature she wants the character to be.

I’m worried about the romance tag (hopefully not another “If It’s for my daughter I’d even defeat the demon lord” I don’t remember the title exactly) honestly hoping she doesn’t have any romance with either caretakers or I might drop because I hate seeing really good manga being ruined by a guardian marrying the child (not being related isn’t an excuse) Other than that I’m really enjoying the manga

Group Leader
IS THE WEBNOVEL CURRENTLY BEING TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH ANYWHERE?

cute story. i doubt her caretakers will be her love interests, unless it's gonna pull an usagi drop (yikes). it seems like falco has
insecurity and abandonment issuesstemming from his mother being a hardcore hunter. they'll probably be more like siblings that comfort each other more than anything.

I hope this manga isnt one of those where after the FL became adult, she ends up with the ML...😓😓😓😓😓

This is so interesting! I like that the MC aims to be a healer and is also having a healthy life and has good relationships with the people around her. The latest chapter so far is ominous... what a cliffhanger. So excited to read more 😊

how much older are they than her? if this goes down some kinda 'when she's of age' polygamy crap i'm gonna flip

they're on the front cover with her so i'm kinda scared it's likely to happen or some variation of it when they fall in love with her pls no

Contributor
Yeah, it's great and all but as everyone has noticed, the tags (including MangaUpdates "age gap" category-tag) all point to this building up to the... obvious, and rather questionable, romance.

...Well, she's not an actual kid, being roughly thirty pre-isekai-ing and all, so I'm not going to stop and wait to read it out of the mere possibility it goes in a weird direction.

(I mean, almost all reincarnation-y isekai have weird age-gap problems if thought about too hard—I'm undecided as to whether this would be any worse than the usual, on that front, or just more obvious. But the main problem here would be the now-established adoptive relationship.)

In the meantime, though, it's nice fun fluff, while not especially original but no worse than usual for the genre, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
im glad this manga is shoujo, because if it's shounen... there is too many tragedy flag :'
u know, like kekkaishi tensei :'

@Pokari I always check the age of the person AND thew characters. for example, in who suddenly made ma a princess we have Lucas who is over 1000 years meanwhile our transmigrated MC was 20 and after 12 years, she is currently 32 years. I still feel uncomfortable seeing Lucas as the ML because the gap age is too much. Lucas will treat her as a child for another 100 years or so, even if they get romantically together. Now, with Ezekiel, He is 15 years old and the MC is 32 years old so I feel uncomfortable, too but is not that much as Lucas I could accept that stretch. LOL. I wish she could go and date her guard. he is the same age as her and keeps his youth as her father, the emperor, even if he is getting older.

In the case of these boys and her could be a stretch. They are what 19 or in their early 20s now. and she was in her late 20s or 30. I mean. maybe? since they are within that 10 years age gap. :<

@kawaiidogkittyq she is the older person. she is 10 now but we have to add her adult conscious since her adulthood and life experience was not erased, she is around 35-40 years old mentally speaking. They are 19/20.

Contributor
@Darkwolfix:

I mean, think long enough about it and these questions get sort of fascinating. We base all our rules about age and romance, around how actual (and for that matter relatively normal) humans work. There isn't even really broad consensus on the borders of what's ethical when there's a practical mind/body age imbalance IRL (e.g. regressive or retarding mental disorders), much less cases like "reincarnated mind is older than body" and "1000 year age gap" (or "different people/species having different base lifespans") that just don't happen, so as a race we're missing the perquisite wisdom-from-experience on how to appropriately handle these things. In the case of a formerly-adult reincarnator at age 12, how much is important between "accumulated knowledge and wisdom from a previous life" and "what the mind and body are doing at age 12", in terms of the behavior, capability, and vulnerability, that would affect the ethicality of any proposed relationship (with older or younger folks on their first life)?

...None of which really necessarily excuses any author (especially one who isn't taking those questions seriously), drawing what sure as hell feels like a horrific age gap, IMO. XD

Users who are viewing this thread