Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu

I may sound weird but I'm currently into stories about daddies. I hope this won't get weird.

Unlike "If it's for my daughter, I'd defeat a Demon Lord" 😩

Dex-chan lover
Description is kinda misleading doting ? not after reading the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
This manga loosely follows the same track as the "I was called the black healer"

If everyone can live more than 200 years, this could mean that the planet as a lower orbit around the star, meaning that she does a full revolution faster.
So each year on this planet is shorter than a year on Earth, and thus, they don't actually live longer. Its' just their perception of a year that is different.

Just a random scientific theory.

Hmmm the art looks amazing and the premise is good...it just bugs me that they're all close all of a sudden and it introduces characters one after another when we don't really know much about the initial 2 guys...

This is so sweet and wholesome you're making me cry seriously !! 😭😭
Thank you so much for the scanlation, we appreciate your hard work !

It's really cute, I just found strange how in the first chapters the characters talked like "In this World" or "You can choose between three paths". It sounded like a RPG

im putting this on my to read list aaa i hope the romance tag doesn't apply to her two caretakers :/ that would be unappealing

I find the premise somewhat forced. If she can be reincarnated without starting as an infant, why not just do so at her adult age bypassing the need for a caretaker? There's no explanation why she reincarnates as 10 yo other than "because plot!"

Users who are viewing this thread