Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's not like Souma thinks she's a boy. She's just hiding that bcoz 1. She fears what would happen to her position if she was found out to be a girl and 2. She fears of being the Lady the knights were looking for due to the politics involved.

Souma deserves to wear something nice for herself once in a while.

@Grimwear I couldn’t agree more. In fact, I’m surprised no one figured it out sooner. Can you imagine if the plot twist is that everyone knows but just assumes she’s just being an eccentric scholar so they let her be? Haha.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if she is really surprised by being found that would be the more shocking thing. Sorry lass but you are more likely to be mistaken as an actual scholar than an actor.

Fed-Kun's army
No criticism fr but I always think of tropes like these like. What if MC was trans huh. Wonder what the response would be then

Dex-chan lover
@KingMab Could've been cool, and honestly not that different externally, though the MC would have different internal reasonings then, of course.

If you mean how characters in the world would react, I doubt this is a world where it's a well understood concept, given it's a world where knowledge spread and literacy seem pretty low. But I guess that wouldn't preclude people being accepting in spite of it, in theory.

Dex-chan lover
Matilda is wise, even if she's just a lady who runs a dye shop.

It's not a big deal, I think. I'm sure she understands it's safer this way for a traveler.

The question is, when did she figure it out? When she felt her up? Or did she figure it out even earlier?

@NgọcTrai
I think Matilda had her suspicions from the beginning and feeling her up just confirmed it. Souma has done nothing aside from cross-dressing to pretend to be a guy, she still behaves as a girl, and she hasn't mentioned anything about try to make her voice deeper and that was probably the first give away.

Double-page supporter
Could just explain the countries culture is different and females can study too. Lol. This country isn't quite so open minded so she dressed as a man hahah

bitch she has a reason for hiding her identity, why are you suddenly forcing her to come out by saying you want her to wear a dress you made?

i still think it's safer for her to pose as a man. not only bcs of the culture, but bcs she still wanted to hide the fact that she's the wise lady of spirits or whatever

Is it just me or is Matilda-san's just rude? Souma has her reasons, she obviously prefers to wear pants, get an effing hint. It's not her place to out Souma and then corner her like that. smh

Users who are viewing this thread