Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

This chapter felt like it was missing a lot of in between panels. Made it pretty hard to follow what was going on.

Hopefully just a one chapter thing, because I didn't feel that way for any of the others.

@Goretantath Wolf girl was fighting ogre girl while MC was fighting hero man. MC cut off his 5 senses to do so hence black panels and him narrating his movements. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Double-page supporter
I'm way more fond of the sexy Oni, that abomination of an Oneesan is just, ugh, I mean really, they ruined the entire appeal of her archetype by crippling her mind like that.

Aggregator gang
What's not to understand? The dialogue explained that MC used his Transcendent Perception skill to dodge the incoming attacks from Tanaka. All his senses were sealed, but his body moved automatically (involuntary movement) in reaction to the danger from Tanaka's attacks.

Since Tanaka is so fast and strong, Nagi's defensive movements were quite strenuous and had a severe blowback, like a whiplash effect, on Nagi's body, so that's why he felt like shit afterward (sore all over and nauseous).

Could they have shown Nagi dodging while Tanaka attacked him? Yes. And certainly, that would have made more sense, but maybe they just wanted to show it as if from Nagi's perspective, which is why he narrated what his body was doing on his own, like his head moving side to side, and his arms moving up, and etc. And then showed and explained the aftermath with dialogue.

With that said, I do think the writer is trying to cram too much into too few panels, but that may be out of their hands. It could be someone like the editor telling them to have X amount of exposition in only Y amount of pages, or something like that.

Double-page supporter
Woe is the isekai genre, wretched is this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@cerealboxrocks omfg that's it!!! ... eww, what a dumb way to portray it.. how many fights have we seen through the mc's eyes instead of from behind the 4th wall in this manga? >.> if it was the main way we'd been shown the fights then it'd have been ok but this is just not something for manga. maybe the mangaka is focused on the anime version and wants the manga to match more? If so i hope the scene is EXACTLY the same, and the audio and video cut off each time it swaps to the mc's fight.

This chapter should be named "Dialogue: Doesn't Make Sense".

And I thought MC already done the deed with DemonGirl? Why is he still a virgin? Was that all a lie?

Dex-chan lover
@unk0damnation They did not, in the Novel the reason is
that he wants to avoid making them pregnant "yet" as he wants to build a proper environment to raise children first (he has a very shitty backstory and wants to avoid the same happening to his kids)

Double-page supporter
That thot at the end though
flblva.jpg

Aggregator gang
@theShear Are the Japanese completly lacking in sexual education? If you dont want kids yet, dont nut in your girl's vagoo. They have two other holes you can use and there's a whole host of non-penetrative acts for all parties involved to enjoy.

Five gets you ten there's contraceptives or contraceptive magic available as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Raudhbjorn Wow, I was confused for a moment what this is because I posted that a year ago. To answer your point I mostly agree but I think he wants to be 100% sure nothing can happen in the heat of the moment or that the contraception fails. He doesn't have a magical solution yet as Magic is skill based so he needs the right skill first. God knows his Ability seems to be sexual enough already from how the girls react, they are ready to jump his bones every time.

Banned
-_-

Another girl shows up and wants to fuck him because he used a once-a-day skill to unconsciously knock out some loser.

At this rate there will be contrived excuses why every girl in sight wants to jump his bones and he'll be all flustered and try to escape because he is too fucking Japanese to do anything else.

Because he is, in his own words, "a Orgin".

Dex-chan lover
I hope MC kills this asshole Hero, or at minimum strip him of all his powers and sell his as a slave.
Seriously, I despise that "Hero" so much.

Users who are viewing this thread