Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

Group Leader
@SotiCoto Okay, I won't notify you anymore. But I do need to notify you, to tell you that I won't notify you anymore. Sorry.

Saw the 1st chapter cover and instantly dropped. Tired of the Isekai protagonist and slave girl trope.

Dex-chan lover
At least the title is honest.
trash.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I really need spoilers from original right now, will he make engage with other two as well?

Dex-chan lover
As per the title, he has an OP power to edit skills. You'd expect him to go after lots of cheap skills to edit the fuck out of them and make good ones, but he just doesnt. Its not hard to acquire/buy skills, and obviously stronger ones have higher cost, but theres no reason to not go cheap ones only to get their parameters, really. I bet you'd be able to get some skills with nasty drawbacks for dirty cheap, and use those drawback keywords to amplify other ones.

Dex-chan lover
The girl at the end sounds so much like Darkness lol. Also yay for being able to read from the start again.

Extremely boring manga nothing but wall of text with little to no progress.
Not to mention even the mc's motto is doing nothing and let the readers die of boredom.

VxwIn0d.jpg

isnt this similar to "the other world doesnt stand a chance against the power of instant death" like just the synopsis. i havent read it but i hope they dont do the thing that asterisk war and chivalry did

Users who are viewing this thread