Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

@Question2 somewhat off, he himself isnt combat strong but he can change peoples skills so he can powerup his harem,and he does care for the girls so its off there as well, villains are pretty forgettable ,seeing as i've forgotten them.

@Question2
>quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem
true

>all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them
true

>all the villains are badly written
true

>every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him
true

Are you sure you haven't read this?

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty mediocre. There's no hype to the story at all and it's not exactly comfy SoL.

@zerio Chapter 2-6 should be available on the Biamam scans site (the people who did Ch1)... I could be wrong though as I didn't just check, but that would be my first guess.

Chapter 25 does't have this.
00262.png

Readers sometimes forget who's talking.
00263.png

This manga's story is a hot mess.... everything is badly executed. couldn't finish 2 chapters it so bad I am shocked! And I love isekai.....

Users who are viewing this thread