Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

There sure is a lot of dialogue and world-building for a story that ultimately just results in MC getting his next Harem member.

Why doesn't the MC aquire skills and then edit them to make himself OP? It should be easy to do with his Edit Skills...skill.

Aggregator gang
Technically, doujinshi is fan comics and can be considered a downgrade. Getting your own work serialized like this is already a step up. It's possible they'd go back to doing doujinshis if they ever get dropped.

Dex-chan lover
I have a question for this world: if there's a skill, even for the mundane task of sweeping, is there like a skill like a titjob lvl 1 and so forth and if that's the case, what skill modification could be used in battle for that? Because it seems like everyday actions has a matching skill for that activity.

Aggregator gang
@Tamed

Not as far as I know, techniclly yes but will it be in the series? Probably no, well though there is a character in a certain other series which would abide by that logic, but I dont know if they go that far into deatails there, after all i started reading that story not so long ago. ^_^'

by the way its: "Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou"

Daymn what would I give for a legal loli right now... Oh, Hello Mr. FBI-Agent long time no see.

Tad annoying to outsource the missing chapters, but still worth the read, I am eager to see how skills are changed and used later.

After reading the last seven chapters in one go, I'm not going to complain about the MC directly. Because he was just constructed like that.

But damn, the author is such a hypocrite. So much it's almost palpable.

Nice
8NqFMK0.png

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting some OP skill stealing and skill-building \ collecting, but after 20 chapters got just random plot-armor-level skill asspulls right when he needs em while trying to keep the visibility of so-called balance of him struggling against enemies and battles being "close" but in fact also everything relying on asspulls.

Rather disappointing.

P.S. - and yea, harem keeps growing mindlessly outta nowhere with every girl screaming at him "make me pregnant your slave!"

Dex-chan lover
This is a binge read not something to wait out because it's pretty mediocre when spaced out

Users who are viewing this thread