Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Problem Solving

“Is there something wrong with me?” She innocently asks...

Well yes, your severe brain damage...

This became really retarded too fast.

Dex-chan lover
Cat girl your cute but your f**king things up so just shut up and be cute.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking bitch. Let's see her adventuring without potions. I want to see her dead.

Aggregator gang
wat?

2 IQ in making stories, not that i can make a good or decent story, but least i could make a story that have some sense and reason for each character interaction and for the plot....
this is even nastier than chinese series...
some ppls says, read until ch 5 then decide if a series good or not right? i'll get myself out in ch 4 in this case.

Dex-chan lover
So he refuses to make her a slave but the author made her a slave anyway. I knew this series was gonna be bad but not this bad. The slave trope needs to fucking die

Dex-chan lover
I like reinrich, feels like the mom you have on a restaurant that has a complaint about a missing piece of nugget now she'a going full ham on for the compensation.

Supporter
Reinrich use this horrible unwarranted assault on your student as an excuse to TRIPLE THE DEBT or something! wtf

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe what I am about to write here, but I may want to read about the generic hero than this lazy carefree stuff.

If I was him I would go like "Whoa whoa whoa Lady watch your wording there, instead of Slavework, why not Mercenary Work, and it just double the amount of quest you take per week for the payment!"

it's all in the words!

Double-page supporter
I kid you not.. She turns herself into a slave, isekaiest shit I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
They destroy his potions and grandma go rampage and make the knight a slave but its ok when the cat ear girl jump kick him, what a bullshit

Im confused. Why is Aina taking blame? She did nothing .. more like saved him from being cut/killed

Users who are viewing this thread