Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@jeirien i was thinking the same thing. Though if the author did actually name the city that, it would be a bit funny

Hnmm, I think you should team up with The NoNames as they still regularly update this one for better quality (I think they're in need for translator too?).

Group Leader
It's nice to see you working on other projects. Keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
@gregger
I think a lot of people have answered your question already, but just to add to it, if you re-read chapter 6, you will know that the lich was the one to kill veil's father. That should once and for all cement the power of the lich king.

Group Leader
@AnimeaddictionIV, please create a group name, even if you're alone in it.
Your translation are good, I think, and I usually link the "no group" group to "bad translation or snipes".
This way, I would know that you did the work, and wouldn't hesitate to check it out immediately.

Thanks for the TL by the way!

@aFFi in this case you wouldn't be wrong about snipes. I haven't heard anything about NoNames dropping this series.

Dex-chan lover
Not to downplay your efforts any, cause your translation was good, but why did you practically snipe from a group that does good work and showed zero intent to drop the series?
They only said they were looking for translators, which at most would just mean some delays, not dropping.

Thanks for the chapter!
I wonder why he's returning Astres and what happened to her two subordinates? Seems like the Maou is bringing up the matter a bit late if he's visiting MC to ask for her back. Or is this a flashback of what happened when the dragon returned Astres in Chapter 10 from Momoko's POV and Maou visiting when Astres still living with MC? If so he might have a really hard time getting her to come back considering how much better the food is, learning new things everyday, and no backstabbing schemers trying to manipulate things to ruin her.
Seems Momoko is trying to hard to survive and not enough thinking. After all, let's say did defeat Maou and discovered no way to return home. What's to keep the kingdom from poisoning or murdering her out of fear she'd be furious and turn her sword on them? Speaking of swords, isn't her skill a scythe skill so why is she using it with a sword?

@Anrhaa Ahh, thanks! Really hate it when author jumps around different places at different points in time without saying so. Less likely of mixing up when event happening. Would've been nice if had a box saying "Back at the battle Astres got dumped by Vein." and then when Maou walking forward "Back to MC's home at present time." or something like that.

You could always help translate the series for the original group instead of sniping and doing all the work on your own

Can you do ubel blat last 9 chapters please its also kinda isekai its like berserk

It would be incredible if he built a modern city, not a traditional japanese farmland

Dex-chan lover
Well, after the dragon came in and warned everyone, had the Demon King try anything off the bat he knows his race would be fucked.

Also I love how Grinzel handled it, she was great.

Users who are viewing this thread