Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

bet these 3 are patty's partners in crime. my opinion is they crime by helping patty get out of castle and escape for our mc to catch her instead. or other people's ideas that like patty they caused damage with their obsession.

i bet out mc never had a girlfriend before, and been stuck at the office so no real social life, im fine with then main couple taking it slow after the quick to marry..who knows we might just not see thier nights together

Fed-Kun's army
I am, for all intents and purposes, bred to eat rice as my staple, but can these folks please stop acting like their own preferences are the end all, be all decision of “the world?”

It’s clear that the world the manga is in understands the concept of races, so saying it’s the “real” staple of his RACE, would be infinitely better and less arrogant.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I'd crave rice too if I were stuck in a place that didn't have it for an extended period of time. That said, it would be cool to see residents of another world not enjoy the taste of our world's various dishes. Classic culture clash.

...So what did those three do? It better be impressive for them to get such a severe punishment as vicious criminals.

Underwater wizard hat?... Why? What purpose does it have at the bottom of the sea?

Dex-chan lover
@AdamFTF Isn't that just a Little Mermaid reference? In the original story she not only lost her voice, she falls off a cliff, "dies" and turns into sea foam at the end.

In this chapter, the land he's inhabiting is slowly becoming into the country of Australia

Aggregator gang
I just love this manga and their explosive expression panel. 😂

Almost have the same synergy with kanojo mo kanojo. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
That goblin bro with the ponytail and loop earings is pretty fucking cool

Interestingly enough, he's not wrong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staple_food

Funny thing is most of the world loves rice and had them as staple food. Includes 3 of the 4 most populous countries, which accounts for 38% of the world.

Kinda funny to see people thinking rice lovers is a minority. It's a story tool that never gets old.

Puffer : I bet her mouth would be toxic as hell. Tsundere ?
Lampeye : Would be kind of deadly warrior ? It's full name Lampeye Killifish
Garra Rufa : On wiki it's literally mean DOCTOR FISH

Dex-chan lover
Ha, that was a neat touch. The "losing their voice or turning into bubbles" thing is a reference to The Little Mermaid (the Disney version and the REAL version)...

Nice little detail :D

@Hitspark - you're both right. The original story of The Little Mermaid is from a Hans Christian Andersen fairy tail. http://hca.gilead.org.il/li_merma.html

Users who are viewing this thread