Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Group Leader
He's not really forming a harem though. Harem implies lots of women that serve him sexually. He's been pretty adamant about only marrying Platy thus far... and like the typical protag, he hasn't laid hands on her yet either.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryuu_EN
Yes, you can tell by looking at them their professions. Garra Rufa is a scientist (I say blankly just scientist because she's short. It fits the trope). Lampeye is a martial artist. Puffer is a witch.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese mangaka really need to hire chefs as advisors. It's always junk food tier stuff being peddled as super revolutionary in isekais because those are the only food that the shut in mangaka eats in between sleeping under the desk at the office.

They should thank the gods that they only thought about their impressions of the MC's unreliable visage and didn't speak aloud. They'd be dead otherwise.

Double-page supporter
@pokperson1000 like certain Manga where some cheeky girl insulting MC right in front of him and his OP maid then getting destroyed by his maids so badly ~

lol

Fed-Kun's army
of course they are all girls...

@Esper "Harem" in the anime/manga sense is different from the ACTUAL definition. Harem in anime/manga is basically 3+ girls who are not tied to another man (i.e. not someone elses girlfriend or wife) that are part the MC's group that are potential sexual candidates. And by that i mean, they are not related to the MC by blood, "daughter" age or a grannie. Doesnt matter if the MC has or has not the intention of sleeping with them, just that it COULD happen.

And this is because sex is a no-no in like 90% of anime and we end up with a shit ton of series like To-Love RU where the MC has never had sex, will never have sex, and is surrounded by like 20 girls who would be willing to, but the MC doesnt want them.

Double-page supporter
Oh, mc is making harem without even doing anything noice but platy is best waifu!!

Dex-chan lover
I never understood why Japan believe everyone loves rice as much as they do lol "the real staple food from my world" pfft

Dex-chan lover
What’s their criminal record though

I bet it’s something stupid at least have a kill count of two digits

Users who are viewing this thread