Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
Firstly who would be ‘yeah your dangerous criminals can all come here’
It seems we’re talking about misdemeanours but what if they were murderers and rapists? It’s stupid

Secondly, of course they’re all normal girls and not actual hardened criminals. I like how SF one of them are asking if they should work...... like this isn’t a punishment!

Nonsense lol

I feel like these 3 “criminals” are maybe Platy’s supporters who ended up doing something illegal (but not crazy) to help platy escape or something :)) i need to reread the first chapters hahah but yea i feel they arent really criminals

Double-page supporter
What the fuck is this world that doesn't even know bread, that makes absolutely no sense. Most cultures all around the world has some form of bread/wheat or grain based carb that is a staple part of their diet since way early on in ancient times. I don't understand the logic the author makes when they write narratives like this.

Fed-Kun's army
criminals? then why she have sword?

@goodhunter they clearly said, they have something similar... but you could know, that white bread is something relatively new. original bread is not white and is not soft but hard.

Dex-chan lover
oh sure, bread is not a real staple, it's just a fake staple food. But rice, now that is real staple food.

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000

I'm surprised nobody seems to care just what kind of crime they were committed for.
It's kind of a big deal 😅

That said, it's very possible the prince specially selected the people he sent to the surface.
Not to mention, we know literally n nothing about the legal system of the mermaids.
For all, we know they could have been guilty of stealing some endangered clamshells for research purposes and got the death penalty for poaching.

@Goldenzeal

Their crime was probably that their trio was too much of a manga cliché. The petite and fragile megane girl, the big and stong but cold onee-san, and the tsundere but cute (big-titted) leader of the trio.

Dex-chan lover
The main requiriment was people that especialize in pharmaceutical magic. Looking like normal mages might be inevitable.

Dex-chan lover
might have been friends or followers of the princess that went mad when she disappeared.. would fit the stoy.. well, we'll see. i did hope we'd get some male companions though, the monster brigade isn't bad, but lacking in character.

Dex-chan lover
Rice miso fish sauce fermented food aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread