Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
Sure they can keep their weapons. They're being exiled to the hellish surface world. Tis' an act of mercy.

Double-page supporter
@xxxNothingxxx It seems so. An effect of cultural differences I guess. I'm asian and like rice and have it almost every day but I can go without it for a while. Also, for me, my survival necessity would be a bathroom and toilet paper, but then I'm from the US where bidets weren't a major thing but it's common for more of the world. Anything I would write or make would be about the quest for toilet paper because of that environmental upbringing, nothing about bidets. A few isekais have bidets as a contribution. Then there's the isekai manga all about toliets.

I do wish some of these authors would consider that worlds have their own culture and foods and have the character be impressed by what they have, rather than colonizing it with their own, or at least show that there are cultural differences and the mc learning.

Fed-Kun's army
I never thought this manga was ever going to use a realistic punishment in its story.

LMFAO why is it every brother of the FMC is always a creeper pedo, idiot, or a masochist/lazy?

@Hitspark
"Isn't that just a Little Mermaid reference? In the original story she not only lost her voice, she falls off a cliff, "dies" and turns into sea foam at the end."

Yeah, I said it was Hans Christian Andersen. He's the one who wrote that story.

Nice nicee I want more! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
...since when do banished criminals carry weapons while still in custody?...

Author really wants to end it in a polygamy end ,
ignore what i said,it will really end in a harem cause he's already married(it has a polygamy tag) to alot of girls in the ln( the hero and the princess and probably the mermaids and demons too,if only someonce can give me the exact list of his harem members)i dont really mind the spoilers.

Fish scientist, fish witch, and a fish swordsman. All of the booby variety... Lol idk why I said it that way I'm just weird

Dex-chan lover
They look like an adventurer party. I wonder what their crimes were, unless having big boobs is a crime. I wasn't even surprised that they're all girls...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter aside, which is turning into a fish harem btw,

I'm still so confused about the "marriage" between Platy and MC. Technically they're married and the live together but they're not within the part of having sex? Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm asking them to do it, I'm just confused whether this relationship is just a living arrangement and they're just growing on each other slowly? I mean I don't mind that so much, but I wish they'd show a bit more of the romance side of the relationship rather than a dense MC who invites literally the whole planet to live in his house, but then again maybe that's why they haven't done it because there are literally a billion people living there.

Anyway, rant over. Hopefully this new fish harem arc will do something for their relationship.

@gregger They're married. Fish's willing to do the deed, but MC chicken out at any sexual advances. They're both adults so I don't know why the manga didn't try to at least give us a hint they already done it. Maybe he's impotent, but even then, Fish can do a potion to solve it.

@Anrhaa the deed can't be done till they all are a little calmed down bc the situation currently is hella hectic from dawn to dusk, so yeah..

Was about to praise the author for not being basic and making bread instead of rice, that was short fucking lived huh.

Rice fetish is real

"real staple food from my world", heh japanese & their fetish
In fact the most produce staple food on earth is corn. Why its very rare (or even none at all?) to see them on manga?

Thanks for the chapter!
MC really needs more trained help. Disappointed with Merkingdom banishing criminals to the surface but can't really protest since a lot of places do the same thing. Granted exile means they can't go home again and would suffer if in a place really hostile or hate, but stop trying to look good exiling instead of executing or imprisoning criminals and dumping them into somebody else's territory where they'll cause even more trouble! As for the three criminals, what are their skills and crimes? Should really have MC make those potions since they'd be higher quality and have less side effects if any. Btw, anyone remember whether or not MC got a bunch of knowledge and skills when cooking?

Users who are viewing this thread