Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Soy Sauce isn't crazy good on its own.
These slice-of-life stories always try to focus on food culture or some other stuff to get a relaxed atmosphere going.
It's not a bad strategy but the way it's written just seems nonsensical.

Fashion, analogue games, food... they're pretty common in these types of stories.

Food angle tho... I feel like most of the writers don't actually cook.

@TitanAnteus To true, as a matter of fact a bunch of ingredients and condiments tend to be rather disgusting on their own after all condiments are supposed to be used to enhance or harmonize with the taste of food in certain ways.

Fed-Kun's army
i still find it weird that they keep saying that soy sauce taste good as is, even though they just tried them for the first time
I remember the first time as a child where i tried soy sauce for the first time and as it is. It was nowhere tasty

Double-page supporter
@Ryoto When you're a child, your concentration of taste buds makes your sense of taste stronger, so sweet food would taste more sweet than when you're an adult, and likewise, salty food would taste more salty. You probably tried a bit too much for your first time and didn't enjoy the taste of it, as well as not having other food to compare it to for your age

Double-page supporter
Well, Soy sauce has a lot of Umami taste components. If those fishes legs has same tongue as us then they will find load of umami in soy sauce.

Lol i think they replaced CH 20 by mistake xD

It’s okay, everyone makes mistakes :D

Thanks for translating this anyways :D

That after credits page was great lol. Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread