Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

lol...I guess XL thinks that if a mc doesn't want his wife to run around naked he is gutless and the manga is shit just for that.
Good job XD

Dex-chan lover
I just now realized this . . .but um "Kidan" his life so far reflects Hephaestus life down to a T even his wife is a reference

well...consider that that was Hephaestus first time giving a gift ...so he went a bit overboard :D

Dex-chan lover
@Tych I dont rly know much about the guy aside from a little bit about his divinity and some tools he made (surprisingly the best image I have of him in my head is from danmachi :p where he is the goddess with the blacksmithing familia). But I looked at wikipedia, and I assume you mean the wife references hephesteus (adoptive?) mother? And (according to wiki), as always, zeus apparently couldn't keep it in his pants and thus got pissed at hephesteus when he saved his mother from zeus unwanted advances.

Can't figure out how mc's life otherwise fits hephi's life. I find nothing about farming, cooking, or making a house in a single hour.

Dex-chan lover
@feha ehh more in a generalized sense he was summoned against his will to another world only to be let go because he had no discernible skill that seemed useful for fight the demon king, Hephaestus was born from Hera only to be banished from Olympus because in her eyes he was a failure, the MC was given Land in a godforsaken Area far removed from other Humans, after his fall from Grace Hephaestus was raised on the island of Lemnos far removed from Olympus' eyes were he learned his craft and skill just like how the MC soon discovered what his skill really is, Lastly the MC's Wife the Mermaid well in some Genesis mythos of Aphrodite(Hephaestus' Wife) say she was born from Sea foam

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm reading this with 3x speed, but it seem to be 10x speed in universe. One chapter to find all gift, land and wife, One chapter to get all farm, house and home-made pharmacy, One day just passed after all, and with food bind them, again.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the Mermaid have mostly/all tools that can't be used under water?

Contributor
LOL, here's something to ponder: If your waifu is a mermaid who has a case of the crabs, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Talk about food for thought.

This is cool and all. But all I can think about is a hook in her mouth and she is somehow now bothered by it

Dex-chan lover
Girl, slow down!

Seriously woman, slow down!

If you cut urine with a lot of water, it can be used as fertilizer. Can't guarantee the sterility of it, though.

HOW did she bring back an entire alchemist workshop's worth of tools that quickly?!?!

Of course her strength is very high. No complaints here.

Dex-chan lover
I too don't wear pantsu.
Can someone please teach me how to fish? I want to catch me a wifu.

Users who are viewing this thread