Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
@TheKuudereDude I mean, why not? He wanted a different name and mentioned there was no twist in Norio, which I assume he meant he couldn't twist it into a new name using the same letters/kanji often done by people in such situations, so he just made up a completely different one on the fly. Personally I have a handful of names that I'd change my name to if I was transported to another world, and I feel like most people have at least one alternative name they'd think of if given the chance. So why not take that chance? :D

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A
u3uCXno.jpg

Double-page supporter
Wtf is the point of changing your name..

This bastard not even grateful for just fishing up a beautiful waifu...

My mans went full on MINECRAFT mode. Used bonemeal, built a house and made everything to live in 1 day.

"Don't marry me!"
"Wait where are you going!"

Holy Jesus, she has an entire industrial powderized refactory furnace, she's not an alchemist, she's an engineer! I await jet fighters and silicon nitride bearings from this mermaid.

Dex-chan lover
She seems pretty annoying. Hopefully he gets someone better soon. Preferably with a flat chest.

Dex-chan lover
You know on reread this has my super hated slave trope, sure she doesnt have a mark or whatever but she must give her heart and body to mc only cause he caught her....

I kinda dislike when artists make mermaid tails look like they're just legs inside a costume like on page 5. You can clearly see that the taill is bending like as if it has leg joints.

Users who are viewing this thread