Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
@TheFollower it's kind of dumb but it's probably because he doesn't know the standards of the world yet. But yeah why the hell wouldn't he at least feel a bit more powerful after beating a lich, dragon and an army of mermen.
He externalizing his strength. He think all the super shit he done was due to Hephaestus gift and not his own ability. Which is a humble and truthful perspective to an isekai cheat skill. It not something he worked toward and gained on his own. It is a gift, so he is grateful for it, but doesn't considered as part of him.

Dex-chan lover
On reread cause I forgot too much, I really hate loli dragon being in the list of the harem. MC's complaint wasn't she was a loli but that he wasn't into polygamy....

Dex-chan lover
... that dragon practically their child anyway

I don’t know about him but with that personality I found it impossible to have boner for that dragon loli...
I mean it’s pretty obvious he doesn’t actually consider her a wife probably more like a a bratty daughter. Which is why the brother said some fathers have to deal with the same thing when she brings it up the first time

Users who are viewing this thread